Thursday, 11/29, Snap Update, Porygon-Z Lv.X Scan and Translations, Pokemon Platinum?

RE: Thursday, 11/29, Porygon-Z Lv.X Scan and Translations, Pokemon Platinum?

Wow, Porygon-Z Lv. X is the first Pokemon to have two Poke-Powers. At least to my knowledge.

best card ever, just kidding. However, I do like the poke-power decode

Porygon ZLVX (too many letters)

Oh my goodness!!! FINALLY Pokemon Platinum! But we have to wait soooo long for it.. =[

At this point, I think Pokémon Platinum is just a rumor that has no way of being verified. I won't accept it as fact until Nintendo says something about it.

Notice that platinum is a noble metal, like gold and silver. This is really stretching it, considering that we have no proof that this is an actual game in progress, but if it is, it could possibly be a remake of Gold and Silver. However, there are several questions surrounding this:

1) If it is a re-make, why would they only release one game? If that was the case, which game would it follow more closely?

2) How will they resolve Whirlpool and Headbutt? Both attacks require an HM and a TM that are not available in Diamond and Pearl. Some Pokémon learn it, but that would be a bit much to require the player to catch one of those Pokémon.

Porygon-Z Lv. X looks pretty good, but very hard to get out. At this point, I don't think it is worth playing unless one already has Porygon-Z in their deck.

Hmmm... I've heard about this "Ranger DS" game, but nowhere has it been confirmed to be true.... The same goes for Platinum.

Of course, Platinum will be the third D/P, and it's being released at the correct time (year wise, like the other generations), but we still can't be sure this is true. It is on unofficial magazine, you know.

Oh no, I just realized. We're going to have to call it D/P/P! Two of the same letters! =O

Who knows really. In some thing I read the said the next few games wouldn't be following the color/gem pattern the rest did. Stillm, 2 Pokepowers is just akward. It is probably the worst Lv.X out though :( 130HP for a Lv.X of a stage 2 that has no attack other then porygon Z's lame one. CC and Gardy SW cut 3/4 of the options for the Pory Z/Lv.X line :p

Sh@d0w_Bl@Z!keNex said:
Oh my goodness!!! FINALLY Pokemon Platinum! But we have to wait soooo long for it.. =[

Not really that big a deal if you think about it. At least now with D/P out we can freely trade and battle across the globe, not so with Emerald while waiting for D/P.

And I'll bet it's a rumor anyways, there was also speculation that a third version would be made with Cresselia on the cover of it a few months back, and it had it's own box art and everything. What became of that, now? Who knows.

Porygon Z Lv.X, very nice(at least until we see a better porygon Z).

As far as Platinum, I'm betting it will be a Diamond/Pearl remake(like Emerald was to Ruby/Sapphire) with Giratina, maybe a new area, and a twist on the story.

pokemon Platinum should be a remake of gold and silver.
because gold and silver are the best game of them all . because it has a great story line great map , great new pokemon and you get to go back to a past region! how cool is that? so i say i will be checking the web for pokemon news more this next 2 years.
the lvl.x seems like a ok card but has really nothing it can combo with . so we wouldn't see it in many japanese decks [us decks too, if it gets here[

I doubt Pokemon Platinuim will be a Gold/Silver remake...why would they release only one game?

But, since its release date is in 2009, there might be a second game, we just haven't heard its rumor yet.
I still think its more likely a DP remake...

About Porygon Z Lv. X:

I think its a bit odd...its picture and attacks. Well, that matches its Pokedex Entry! I personaly don't think its really worth playing. Although, it doesn't take an Energy to run it...

Don't underestimate the power of any two cards from your deck. Porygon Z Lv.X + Team Galactic's Mars = Money

I wondered if the game was going to be for real but it could still be fake. We will have to wait and see what happens next.:)

Porygon Z LV X looks like a good card to me & its second poke-power is similar to Magcargo DX's Smooth Over Poke-Power...

So, for Porygon Z Lv.X, it's just like using an Oracle every turn. Back in the E-on days, Oracle/Delcatty (Energy Draw) was used in most decks, so could this be the return of that (with Magneton obviously). However, I'm quite annoyed about it having no new attacks (Porygon Z's isn't actually that good).
Pokémon Platinum I could see as being a remake of the G/S games, but there has to be another game if they do that. I suppose we will just have to wait and see...

Goodness gracious great balls of (virtual) fire! Porygon-Z Lvl. X's Poke-Powers are certainly nothing to sneeze at. Crush Mode would be a God-send in today's Special Energy-dominated format, and Decode is like having total control of what you draw every turn. Too bad this puppy won't come out stateside until at least Regionals, if then.

Porygon Z Lv.X is quite good. If we also think that Porygon 2 recycles Supporters we have a very good card.

Ah-hem... for all of you who doubted me...

:p

It still may be a fluke, but whatever. It was in there :D

Anyway, that Z-lv.x is pretty broken. The artwork could use improvement, though :[.

Z level X is interesting. Folks will be trying to counter the nomral Z's power to change type with things like Holon FF ... well the level X's power throws that right out the window....

The artwork is good, I like neon-like outlined Pokémon. Well, that was random but they could have at least put a virtual like background on it. But enough on the art:

Crush Mode: Excellent for Inferncatty players, well, Scramble users in particular to get rid of those DRE's and Scrambles. I dont know if it's very good against Inferncatty due to Flare Blitz's discard but meh.

Decode: As Red5bv06 said, P-Z LV.X + Mars = Good.
And as Jiggly said, good with Catty. I wonder if we'll be seeing any 1-0-1-1 tech lines of P-Z LV.X in Inferncatty's future. I highly doubt but someone may take it for a spin to see how it performs.

Now for Platinum, if this exists, it will be Yellow/Crystal/Emerald of Diamond and Pearl. Think of RS, released in 2003. Emerald was released two years later in 2005. DP released in 2007. Platinum (if it exists), will release in 2009. Two years later, just like the wait between Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald.

Only time will tell. Even though Platinum will have added features that DP didnt have probably.

Back