Thursday, 10/26, EX Dragon Frontiers

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE: Thursday, 10.26, EX DF Theme Decks, Scans Coming

only 2 decks?, I actually liked the fact that CG had 3 decks, a meganium deck couldn't hurt, but, well, I guess this means that bayleaf is the prerelease card

Arcanine 274

=/

TV Reporter is reprinted? That's really cool. Too bad they didn't list Copycat, would've made it easier to get 4 of the new ones :p.

And here comes RH Professor Elm's Training Method ;).

Arcanine out.

Redostrike

Has Full dex

I was hoping on the Japanees deck boxes to be the same here. I'm playing ttar ex now and would like to continue doing it whit the new one. Well then i hope to draw at least one on one of the pre releases :D else that will be buying a box :D

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...

Oh god no. I'm glad they altered the theme decks, excluding Ttar and Gardevoir. Having easy access to those two cards would greatly kill the game, IMO.

I also wish there would have been 3 decks again. It just added some more fun in the game, but it was also a little more expensive buying them all, lol. At least these decks have some staple Supporter cards in them, although I'm getting a little tired of the seemingly mandatory Potions and Energy Search cards. Find some variety, Nintendo!

Suraako

Elemental Master

So we really won't be getting the Gardy, T-tar ex theme decks? That's saddening. I wouldn't have minded if the Japanese didn't get them either! Meh.

Can't wait till my DF Prerelease!

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
i'm so glad that Pro. Oak's Research and Copycat are back. I was hoping for Steven's Advice but I'll have to wait a little longer, maybe until D/P come out.

Tyler McCutchan

Under 'Construction'
NO STEVEN ADVICE?!?!?!WHY WOULD THEY REPRINT IT IN JAPAN AND NOT HERE?!?!?!

Anyway, I hate scan that arent offically released...I mean, I'll look at enjoy them...But I do love Pre's

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
Honestly, just be glad we've got hand shufflers back. I was never a HUGE fan of Steven's Advice, but Professor Oak and Copycat were needed drastically. Plus, there's a lot of card drawers out there already, so perhaps they deemed it unneccesary? I dunno.

Mewchou

Aspiring Trainer
Dear Nintendo/Pokémon,

Please do not let Yukiko Baba ever draw any more Pokémon cards. It is the ugliest "artwork" I've ever seen (see Larvitar and Feebas in Dragon Frontiers). The other art varies in quality, but this is by far the bottom of the barrel. I know someone will post that Baba is their favorite Pokémon artist, but be assured they are as stupid and person as Baba is (or seems to be, judging from his/her drawings). I cannot fathom how this fool got a job drawing pictures. It makes me sick to my stomach just to look at them. I'm totally serial.

P.S. I like Adachi and Kizuki

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Okay...why the heck is the Expedition Larvitar reprinted? Art and all?

Regarding the DP cards, are poison-type Pokemon going to count as Psychic now? Because in the games, Scorpi is Bug/Poison and Dorapion is Dark/Poison, yet both are Psychic type cards, and aren't Delta either as far as I'm concerned.

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
S.Suikun said:
Regarding the DP cards, are poison-type Pokemon going to count as Psychic now? Because in the games, Scorpi is Bug/Poison and Dorapion is Dark/Poison, yet both are Psychic type cards, and aren't Delta either as far as I'm concerned.
Quoted for truth. What the heck is going on? Error or type change?

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
Tomokazu_Komiya said:
Or normal-type LM Aerodactyl.
Well, since Aerodactyl is part Flying, there was some reasoning/loophole there.

And trust me, people complained about the POP Torkoal. Of course, I also thought Torkoal was part rock-type until it was brought up. >_<

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
Water Pokémon Master said:
Why did no one complain when Torkoal from POP 2 was fighting type?
People did.

Also, to Mewchou, it is Tomokazu Komiya and NOT Yukiko Baba that does the worst art...;D

And as a last point, I can't wait for the actual DP set to come not, there will be much to anticipate from it...