• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Thundurus/Deoxys/Kyurem

petertclo

Ehh I want my B&W back!
Pokemon

• 3 Thundurus EX
    4 Deoxys EX
    3 Kyurem PF
    2 Keldeo EX
    1 Absol PF
Trainers

• 4 Colress Machine
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    4 Pokemon Catcher
    1 Scramble Switch
    1 Switch
    2 Team Plasma Ball
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Colress
    4 N
    4 Professor Juniper
    3 Skyla
    2 Virbank City Gym
    2 Float Stone
Energy

• 4 Prism Energy
    4 Plasma Energy
    4 Blend Energy [W][L][F][M]
Strategy
Just a simple one because TDK is as meta as it gets
Thundurus accelerates energy, Kyurem goes pewpew, Deoxys increases the pewpew.

Things that are necessary:

1 Absol: I find myself running out of basic attackers so I put it in. Please don't suggest to cut it.
2 Keldeo EX: A must when facing Gothitelle/Accelgor decks. With 1, your Keldeo can get catchered and then it's GG. Please don't suggest to cut it.
Supporters: Don't cut any. I don't have enough as it is. Feel free to change it around though.

Anyway, I want to add a 3rd Colress, but I can't find the space. Does anyone have any ideas?

For the 3rd Colress I'd drop a Laser for it since hopefully the extra drawing power will help you find other ones and Skylas will help fish 'em out.

I would consider dropping an Ultra Ball for another Team Plasma Ball too since Deoxys's are gonna be first priority in most matchups and you deff don't wanna discard anything useful in the early game :3

I would really recommend dropping one of the Colress Machines because of the chances of drawing a Plasma Energy by the time you get your fourth Colress Machine. That will let you get a third Colress like you want.

Back