Through the Fire and Flames — Charizard ex in the Paradox Rift Format

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here and I am happy to be writing another article for you all. Last time, I discussed some of my favorite decks that feature single-Prize Pokemon, more specifically Lunatone, Regigigas, and Zoroark. In the time since that article has gone up, these decks have not exactly seen much success, but there also have not been many events since then. Shortly before that article was posted, however, there was a Regional Championship in Gdańsk, Poland, and another in Brisbane, Australia. None of my aforementioned decks did well in those events either, but there were w few unexpected results…
PGO_EN_55.png

One of the biggest standouts...

Continue reading...

Fusion Mew can't win against zard at all. Only way to win is if the zard player bricks.

DTE Mew has a fighting chance, even though it's still a 65-35 matchup for zard IMO.

Fusion Mew can't win against zard at all. Only way to win is if the zard player bricks.

DTE Mew has a fighting chance, even though it's still a 65-35 matchup for zard IMO.
I sort of agree, but not entirely.

Both gameplans are reliant on Judge Path to have a shot. DTE Mew is better at making this happen consistently, but Fusion can be a bit more resilient if the opponent gets lucky. It ultimately is just which of these options you prefer.

Back