Three new titles, one possible evolution!!!!

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot
Okay so for those of you who don't already know, there is going to be a summer school episode pretty soon, where each trainer randomly picks a pokeball, now whether or not if it will be one of their own pokemon is not know, but what we do know is that this will be an arc, and there is one possible evolution. But first, the episode titles are:

Episode 557: Research Release- "The Legend of the Lake"!

Episode 558: It's Ghost time after school!

Episode 559: The Final Showdown! Pokemon Triathlon!

Now for the scans:

http://uproda11.2ch-library.com/src/11102160.jpg

Now if you look closely, you can see Monferno in the scans. We still do not know if this is Ash's Monferno indicating the Chimchar evolved, or if it is just filler characters Monferno. However we do see a picture of Monferno vs a Raichu, but either way it's still a 50-50 chance that it could be either way.

RE: Three new titles, one possible evolution!!

I've also read that Conway (Dawn's partner from the tag battles) is going to be in those episodes.
I don't think Chimchar will evolve. Didn't his Gliglar just evolve one episode ago? I don't think they would have a pokemon evolve right after another one did.

Chimchar i gonna have to evolve at some point...
And if it is gonna evolve at all it won't be until the third episode.

meowth14 said:
I've also read that Conway (Dawn's partner from the tag battles) is going to be in those episodes.
I don't think Chimchar will evolve. Didn't his Gliglar just evolve one episode ago? I don't think they would have a pokemon evolve right after another one did.

Well it was two episodes ago, but we have the movie coming up and the first episode of the summer school arc won't be shown until august. And if Chimchar does evolve, (which i'm 99.9% sure he will) then I agree with Silver and saying it won't happen until the third or last episode. Oh and yes Conway will be in these episodes.

The link isn't working for me, but this sounds good. Hopefully this will be the second starter to evolve all the way of Ash's Pokemon...:p

^ I never understood why he didn't have his Bayleaf evolve all the way. But i don't think InfeRape is ash's style. probably stay a Monferno.

But why go to Monferno and then not go all the way? I can understand Bayleef, but not Monferno.

Bubba235 said:
The link isn't working for me, but this sounds good. Hopefully this will be the second starter to evolve all the way of Ash's Pokemon...:p
And did you notice that they would both be fire?

Oh wait! I forgot about Charizard! This would be the third then! DUH! How could I have forgotten about Charizard! I am so dumb...:p

P.S. The Pokemon I was thinking of was Sceptile...:p

did u also forget about butterfree and pidgeot? ash has had four poke'mon so far that have evolved twice!

the only one he has left of them is Sceptile

Well it also gains a boosted experience since it was Paul's at some point...

That's only in the games :/
And technially that wouldn't apply because Paul released then Ash got it.

Back