Discussion Thoughts on making an Espeon GX/Mega Alakazam deck?

My suggestion is take out 2 sycamores 1 ultra ball run 2 Lillie and 1 super rod or Brock's Grit. I use Brock's Grit over super rod because it's better late game getting 6 instead of 3 plus you can vs seeker it. In my test Lillie has made the deck run faster because you can combo it with shaymin and continue to draw more and more right now I'm running a 3-3 shaymin/Lillie combo. There is still more testing to do but the deck is very promising. Glad you were able to beat those decks especially with everyone running those decks cause of how good they are and if alakazam/espeon can beat that's great. Is great to know once sun and moon become tournament legal everyone is gonna be running dicidueye variants and know alakazam can take them out is very refreshing. Lol plus I am very biased because alakazam is my all time favorite pokemon.

My suggestion is take out 2 sycamores 1 ultra ball run 2 Lillie and 1 super rod or Brock's Grit. I use Brock's Grit over super rod because it's better late game getting 6 instead of 3 plus you can vs seeker it. In my test Lillie has made the deck run faster because you can combo it with shaymin and continue to draw more and more right now I'm running a 3-3 shaymin/Lillie combo. There is still more testing to do but the deck is very promising. Glad you were able to beat those decks especially with everyone running those decks cause of how good they are and if alakazam/espeon can beat that's great. Is great to know once sun and moon become tournament legal everyone is gonna be running dicidueye variants and know alakazam can take them out is very refreshing. Lol plus I am very biased because alakazam is my all time favorite pokemon.

Dimension valley is only good in expanded and i will add the lillie's and brock to see if it runs faster. Sycamore does hurt alot because those items are vital ie devo and turbos

Back