• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Thorn Tempest: Forretress / Latios EX

Ivy_Profen

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
2 Latios EX
4-4 Forretress
2 Shaymin EX

Trainers:
4 Acro Bikes
4 Battle Compressor
4 Devolution Spray
1 Heavy Ball
4 Puzzle of Time
1 Revitalizer
4 Roller Skates
4 Super Scoop Ups
4 Trainer’s Mail
4 Ultra Ball
2 AZ
2 Sycamore
4 Forest of Giant Plants
2 Float Stones
2 Muscle Bands

Energy
2 Psychic Energy

The basic idea of the deck is to dig though it and drop as many damage counters as possible with forretress turn 1. Latios with muscle band adds 60 more damage to the active.

Atm I think I need one more shaymin. But I don't have anymore online to test. Other than that, I might have too many supporters, I use to have 3 sycamore but I tossed in 1 heavy ball. I just don't know what else to put into this deck.

With non ex decks becoming so popular. There has been a rise in low hp basics. So I thought I would try it now.

Any thoughts on how to tweak this deck? Also planning to trying expanded for this deck as well. Not sure what cards would be needed from expanded. Aside from dowsing machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back