This Charizard Ain't Real Ya Sillies, Don't Spend $900 On It

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
You say they don’t allow us to use modified cards. Does that mean we’re not allowed to use custom Energy?

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Someone should buy a stamp labelled "STAFF" and stamp them.

Then you could make it look legit.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
I didn’t know about this. But I think it would cost more since it’s Charizard and only about 400 were stamped, right?

I could stamp one single Charizard card with "bruh_sound_effect_2", but that wouldn't make it worth more would it? So why would be the case for these? They were supposed to be fan mementos for attending the fan event, therefore the value itself shouldn't be any more than a normal one, unless someone was willing to pay more; and the people who have paid for these likely did not know they were not official therefore they were swindled out of their money.

iGeek256

I only use Electric types. Help me
Gen 9 will consist of only fossil Pokémon. The titles will be called “Pokémon: Bacteria,” “Pokémon: Eukarya,” and the sequel will be “Pokémon: Archaea.“

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Yeah something seemed up with this when I saw it the first time. It's not like Pokemon to do ANYTHING for collectors, so when I saw it it just seemed out of place.

Legacy Eevee

Aspiring Trainer
It has become a decently big messon a few Pokemon selling groups, You have a few pokemon youtubers still claiming them to be "official" like FourthStarTCG.

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
It would definitely go straight into my collection binder if I had been given or awarded one, but I'm not paying upwards to a month's house payment for an unofficial card, that's for sure.

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
It would definitely go straight into my collection binder if I had been given or awarded one, but I'm not paying upwards to a month's house payment for an unofficial card, that's for sure.
$900 for a months house payment?

I want to live where you live!

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
I said close, haha, ours is like $1200, points stands though that it's still quite a lot to spend on an unofficial card, crazy people, lol

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
61855450_2675470315800813_8474452181360050176_n.jpg