this a good deal (on a few singles)?

twitch_77

twitch. . .what's with the pizza?
4x rare candy (sandstorm)
4x steven's advice (hidden legends)
4x celio's network (fire red/leaf green)
all for $15.96 (that includes shipping).

just thought i'd check before i go through with the purchase.
thnx.

RE:  this a good deal (on a few singles)?

survivor said:
That's a great deal. Seeing how Rare Candy sometimes goes for 4 dollars. I say go for it.

buy 4 rare candys, and get 8 other good trainers. . .free hehe.
thanks, i'll go make the purchase now.
thnx.

----edit----
yay! i got some decent trainers comming to me now.
4x celio's network
4x rare candy
4x steven's advice
4x professor oak's research
4x warp point
4x energy removal 2
4x proffesor birch
--------------------------
costed me 26 bucks in total though (includes shipping). . .a bit pricey. . .but will be well worth it.

:D:D:D

can't wait.
thnx again.

yeah i believe that that's a great deal! that person got ripped especially if they're mint because ALL of those cards are legal next format;). GJ on the deal, that's awesome.

Arcanine out.

i got them from a guy on ebay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsnickers8u08QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWNQ3aMESOI

he had 4x rare candy for 5.99+ shipping from emerald, or he had 2x rare candy from sandstorm for 1.99+ shipping (4x for 3.98). . .i don't really care which set they come from. . .so i went with the cheaper.

i also just traded for some holon trainers (transciever, researcher, and scientist).
i'm discovering trainers are everything in the game now (it wasn't too focused on trainers when i played about 5 or 6 years ago). . .so right now i'm just trying to get ahold of some of the better trainers, and i'll work from there.
can't wait to recieve all my trainers.
thnx.

That is pretty good and buy from that site and post the site so other can use it too it you can.:)

Your first deal was much better than your second. Oak's Research and Professor Birch are both useless cards and Warp Point and Energy Removal 2, while good, aren't worth much money.

JMO, it's your money.

to ash. . .
i posted the site cause i'm no longer buying right now. . .mine as well get let you guys pick over what he's got left right?

to whicker. the rest of the trainers i got were from poke-cards.net. i didn't buy them to collect, bought them just to have them (may or may not use them. . .but if i do ever think i need them, they'll be nice to have.)
i don't play modified. . .i play casual.
thnx.

p.s.
pizza is tastey! seriously! hehe :p

Awesome deal, sad guy. And yeah, you should get some improvement in the game with the trainers you get.

Oh you can always ask the shopkeeper if he will cut a deal with you too and in most cases they will.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh you can always ask the shopkeeper if he will cut a deal with you too and in most cases they will.:)

i'll have to keep that in mind. thanks for the tip.
thnx.

(TYranitarFReak) said:
great deal! but there's no need for birch, change it to holon supporters

hehe i have no idea why i picked birch up :p guess they looked good at the time.
i'm now in the process of trading for a bunch of holon trainers. (trancievers, and a holo scientist). . .will be getting the rest of the holon trainer line up soon i hope.
thnx.

twitch_77 said:
xxashxx said:

i'll have to keep that in mind. thanks for the tip.
thnx.

No problem.:)

Back