JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff

FairyLandAlice

Aspiring Trainer
Isn't this just... fantastic?? Maybe as a 2-2 tech in Eternatus/other decks. To stop Mew from its powerful 2-2-2 with Echoing Horn strat.

TandemTCG

Aspiring Trainer
I honestly, no joke, believe the Weedle from Champion's Path is better. Unless, like the above says, it is played as a tech in Etern, it kinda sucks.
2/3

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
This doesn't do anything if you have three prizes remaining and your opponent is targeting a wounded VMAX. It's better in decks that don't run VMAXes, but I don't think they'll find a spot for this on their bench.
But hey, kudos for identifying why Boss Orders is a bad card for the game.

FairyLandAlice

Aspiring Trainer
But I don't think benching wounded VMaxes is that common nowadays, with Boss's Orders being so easy to obtain eiter with Mew or an Inteleon engine or even Lumineon. I think the 2-2-2 strat is a far more common way to win than targeting a wounded VMax. If you want to avoid your attacker being KOed, Cheren/Cheryl is probably much better than just retiring.

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
I quite like this ability. if there is any card that promotes the multiprize pokémon of it's respective format then it is this ability. denying cheap ko's in the late game on spirtes/damaged atackers is pretty fair. and this is a trait that isn´t really relevant for one prizers so there isn´t exactly much they are losing in not getting this ability. it creates depth both in gameplan of using gust early game and in prize maping. the problem really is the same as togekiss in being to one dimensional. if they would have given it a viable altarnative win con atack such as foul play or mill opponents deck equal to how many of opponents pokemon have half remaing hp or less. If we would something in that direction it could be cute, but nothing more. the ability can hold up against specific machups in specific decks but honestly, u can just play cheryl/the new parallel city if you wana prevent them from taking down the liabilities

nickit has nothing unique about it

nickit - 2/5 not offensivly low hp
thievul - 2/5 to one dimensional

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Very situational, but if you have enough brainpower to make this work alongside Milotic, you have set up a very annoying board state.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
The fox finally got the grapes she desired.

Btw I'm referencing a fable, "The fox and the grapes".