• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

There's an Eevee for That (Eeveelutions)

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Experience: Intermediate/Veteran

Pokemon
  • 4 Eevee ((Signs of Evolution)) ((All Eevees are from Plasma Freeze))
  • 2 Leafeon
  • 2 Glaceon
  • 2 Flareon
  • 2 Espeon
  • 2 Kangaskhan (Plasma Blast)
  • 2 Deoxys EX
  • 2 Thundurus EX

Trainers
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 2 Silver Mirror
  • 2 Silver Bangle
  • 2 Random Receiver
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 2 Red Card
  • 2 Super Potion
  • 2 Evosoda
  • 3 Tool Scrapper
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 4 Team Plasma Ball

Energy
  • 3 Double Colorless Energy
  • 2 Plasma Energy
  • 4 Blend Energy GFPD
  • 4 Blend Energy WLFM

Strategy
The strategy is pretty straight-forward. Detect what kind of deck they're using on Turn 1 and prepare counters for it via Eeveelutions and Deck Searching. Of course the main focus is getting the big EX Pokemon out first. This deck has been slightly altered since I last used it. I have removed the ultra balls considering they didn't have much use for me, I also used to run skyla and elesa but they rarely saw any play at all so it felt like they were a bit of a waste in the deck and could've been replaced with something better. New additions are cards like Red Card, Evosoda, Super Potion, and I managed to get my hands on another Deoxys with special thanks to my best friend <3. However I feel like something is missing from this deck and would like to fix it up some more. I am in no way planning to alter the Pokemon. Unless there are ones to reccommend adding rather than removing. The only deck I really have trouble against is a Blastoise Deck.

Back