Theorymon Challenges

Technically I could make a modified client and do changes on the server, but it'd be a bit of work.

Farfetched has

Abitlity :Contrary
Item: Focus Sash (So it can at least survive 1 turn)
Attack: V-Create

Anyways if Sketch is allowed, that really opens up a lot of options. Bacon really left a lot of room for interpretation with his challenge. For the Huge Power one, I'd say it'd have a niche in OU, but it really wouldn't hit Uber. It's only a bit better then Azumarill with a Band in turns of attacking power, and it's totally lacking in defenses, being easily revenged by Dragonite's Extreeme Speed, Scizor's BP, and more. If Sketch is allowed as the one move, a Prankster set with Sub, Tail Glow/Shell Smash/Quiver Dance, Spore, and Baton Pass works. That Huge Power set can also be preformed with ExtremeSpeed, Aqua Jet, Sucker Punch/Shadow Sneak, and Shell Smash/Swords Dance, and Wonder Guard can be pulled off with Agility, 3 of Roost, Magnet Rise, Conversion 2, and Reflect Type, and successfully stall however the big problem is there are things that still have Fighting/Rock combinations plus you need to outspeed your opponent making it weak to priority moves, but that's all considering Sketch is allowed.

Your explanation is very vague. If Farfetch'd were to learn Sketch by level up, you can use it then Heart Scale it back through the move relearner. So yes you can only use sketch once, but it depends in what context it's in. If you can only use it in battle, or it's an event move I guess not, but if it's by level up, you now have every move except Chatter in your disposal.

hipoke said:
Your explanation is very vague. If Farfetch'd were to learn Sketch by level up, you can use it then Heart Scale it back. So yes you can only use sketch once, but it depends in what context it's in. If you can only use it in battle, or it's an event move I guess not, but if it's by level up, you now have every move except Chatter in your disposal.

thats a clever work around the rules. I love it. i hope thats actually valid. I'm pretty sure he just means 4 moves, although if you think about it smeargle gets all of its moves that way, so basically +sketch = all moves movepool. \m/

hipoke said:
Your explanation is very vague. If Farfetch'd were to learn Sketch by level up, you can use it then Heart Scale it back through the move relearner. So yes you can only use sketch once, but it depends in what context it's in. If you can only use it in battle, or it's an event move I guess not, but if it's by level up, you now have every move except Chatter in your disposal.

Hah, fair enough, well played! We'll try it this way, and the second challenge can only be one move without the use of Heart Scale.

Back