TCG Fakes thegrovylekid's Fake Cards - Pokédex Project! (Text Based)

RANDOM.org gave us the Dusknoir line today:

Duskull HP: 50 [P]
Basic
355.png

[P] Soul Steal
Shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached to it back into your deck. Then, your opponent shuffles his or her active Pokémon back into his or her deck.

Weakness: [D] x2
Resistance: [C] -20
Retreat: 1
355.gif Stage 1: Evolves from Duskull
356.png
[P][C] Haunt
Place 2 damage counters on the defending Pokémon. If your opponent tries to attack this Pokémon during his or her next turn, (even if this Pokémon is knocked out) place 2 more damage counters on the defending Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Destiny Bond
Discard an energy card attached to this Pokémon. If this Pokémon is knocked out by damage from your opponent's attack during your opponent's next turn, that Pokémon is knocked out.

Retreat: 2
Dusknoir HP: 130 [P]
356.gif Stage 2: Evolves from Dusclops
477.png
Ability: Everlasting Haunt
If this Pokémon is your active Pokémon and is knocked out by damage from your opponent's attack, attach this card to your opponent's active Pokémon as a Pokémon Tool card. (discard all cards attached to this Pokémon.) While this Pokémon is attached to one of your opponent's Pokémon, that Pokémon does 20 less damage. (after applying weakness and resistance.)

[P][P][P] Fear Shot
Discard all energy attached to this Pokémon. Each player shuffles one of their benched Pokémon back into their deck.

Retreat: 4

Larvesta HP: 60 [R]
Basic
636.png
[R] Heat up
Discard an energy card attached to this Pokémon. Then, search your deck for a basic Pokémon and put it into your hand.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: 3
Volcorona HP: 100 [R]
636-1.png Stage 1: evolves from Larvesta
637.png

[R] Quiver Dance
Discard an energy card attached to this Pokémon. During your next turn, the attacks of this Pokémon do 20 more damage.

[R][R][C] Solar Flare 60
Discard all energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance:
for @Skyleaf2000!

I love them so much!! I think I'll make them into fake card images with my own artwork. >;3
Is that fine by you? I'll give you credit for the card text.

I love them so much!! I think I'll make them into fake card images with my own artwork. >;3
Is that fine by you? I'll give you credit for the card text.
Of course!

Gyarados HP: 130 [W]
129.gif Stage 1: Evolves from Magikarp
130.png

[W][C] Gyaradance 50x
This attack does 50 damage times the number of cards in play with "Gyarados" in their name. (Both yours and your opponents)

[W][C][C] Aqua Tail 60+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage for each [W] energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat: 3
Magikarp HP: 30 [W]
Basic
129.png
[C] Useless Splash
Flip a coin. If tails, this Pokémon does 10 damage to itself.

Resistance:
Magikarp HP: 30 [W]
Basic
129-2.png
[W] Super Splash 10+
Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, this attack does 170 more damage. If any of them are tails, this Pokémon does 170 damage to itself.

Resistance:

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon you should stick with a single set and not make another until you've created the first. Making multiple sets, or cancelling one and starting a new, can be confusing for your viewers, as well as disappointing for those anticipating the set completion of the set you cancelled.

I reckon you should stick with a single set and not make another until you've created the first. Making multiple sets, or cancelling one and starting a new, can be confusing for your viewers, as well as disappointing for those anticipating the set completion of the set you cancelled.
The main reason why I want to start over is because I don't like that set because of how badly I messed up with the HP to damage ratio, and I feel like if I edited all the newer cards in with less of a power level it would be odd, and the newer cards look "worse" by comparison.

If you feel more comfortable doing so, start a new set, but don't cancel the second. You could also just go through your older cards and fix them up, to instead save work.

like i did in the beginning :rolleyes:

Bulbasaur HP: 50 [G]
Basic
Spr_4d_001.png

Poké-POWER: Beginning Boost
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon at the start of the game, you may search your deck for a [G] Pokémon and put it into your hand.

[C] Tackle 10

Weakness: [R] +10
Resistance: [W]-20
Retreat: [C]
1/721
Should this be a power or a body?

Charmander HP: 50 [R]
Basic
Spr_3f_004.png

If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon at the start of the game, you may search your deck for a [R] Pokémon and put it into your hand.

[C] Scratch 10

Weakness: [W] +10
Resistance:
4/721
Squirtle HP: 50 [W]
Basic

Spr_4d_007.png

If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon at the start of the game, you may search your deck for a [W] Pokémon and put it into your hand.

[C] Pound 10

Weakness: [G] +10
Resistance:
7/721

Yeah, I'll probably doing a full dex of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, those starter 'abilities' should be Poke-Powers, as they require you to trigger it.

Ivysaur HP: 80 [G]
001.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Bulbasaur
002.png

[G] Synthesize
Search your deck for a [G] Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon.

[G][G][C] Razor Leaf 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage.

Weakness: [R] +20
Resistance: [W] -20
Retreat: [C][C]
2/721
Charmeleon HP: 80 [R]
004.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Charmander
005.png

[R] Heat Gathering
Search your deck for a [R] Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon.

[R][R][C] Ember 40+

Weakness: [W] +20
Resistance:
5/721
Wartortle HP: 80 [W]
007.png
Stage 1: Evolves from Squirtle
008.png

[W] Rain Dish
Search your deck for a [W] Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon.

[W][W][C] Water Pulse 40+

Weakness: [G] +20
Resistance:
8/721

Last edited:
"energy" should be captilised as "Energy".
For that matter, XY wording states that "this attack does 20 more damage". :3

Regardless of wording, though, I think it's great that you're doing a Pokédex set. :) It's a massive undertaking, and as far as I know, only one has ever actually even come close to being finished. *cough*Neo Redux*cough*

Definitely looking forward to seeing some more of these cards. :)

Back