i have one thing to say and i quote from Reggie Fils-Aime

"The next step in gaming is bringing gaming to the masses"

Those words could never be more true

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Lord9511 said:
Finally!! Yay, anything about Brazil? I'm expecting it to come here as fast as possible!!

If you want fast then how about 11/19/06? Is that fast enough for you?:)

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
I think the North and South American release date is November 19, 2006. And unless I'm wrong, Brazil IS part of South America, isn't it?

(God, I really hope I'm right on this one)

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
i think Nintendo is also losing ideas for their console games, they keep bring on Mario, Zelda, starfox, donkey kong ....
(same with tcg)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
TYranitarFReak said:
i think Nintendo is also losing ideas for their console games, they keep bring on Mario, Zelda, starfox, donkey kong ....
(same with tcg)
Not really... Those games series just sell extremely well and it's be suicide to not make any more.

bacon

!!!!!
Nintendo do overuse mario maybe, but not the others. As long as the games continue to be great, I'm happy (although, what in the blue hell has happend to starfox lately!?). Anyway, they still make new characters, Pikmin and Chibi robo are examples.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
bacon-boy said:
Nintendo do overuse mario maybe, but not the others. As long as the games continue to be great, I'm happy (although, what in the blue hell has happend to starfox lately!?). Anyway, they still make new characters, Pikmin and Chibi robo are examples.
A bit offtopic, but Star Fox Command is actually really good.
Anyway, I'm really sad about MP3 getting delayed...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TYranitarFReak said:
(same with tcg)

Don't forget mario and donkey kong got their start in the arcades in the 1970's or 80's I think and then nintendo developed the game for the NES and they have been a hit since the were re leased in 1985 and 1989 for DK. (I think that is when it came out for NES anyway).:)

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
What's wrong with using your company's mascots to make games? It's what people want, so it's what companies are making. Why do you think there are so many Mario Party games? Believe it or not, those games sell pretty well. They aren't soaking up those characters, they're giving people what they want.

And I agree, Starfox Command was a good game. It's different from other Starfox games, which is something I'm always up for. You shouldn't let the game's engine take away your overall experience. Learn to adapt to it. I don't see anything wrong with that game, just like I didn't see anything wrong with FF7: Dirge of Cerberus. It's different and it entertained me.

Oh, and yeah, Wii all the way! It's sad that the console won't be region free, because Japan does get a LOT of good games that we never see.