Writing The Warriors Of Pokebeach

Chapter 5 (part 2):

Crazy Aipom had just logged in, he was surprised by the lack of members in the forums, the only person over than himself was called: ???...
He saw that ??? had posted on the add on sentence game, Crazy Aipom looked on the Add On Sentence game, and suddenly, he had a vision, a vision of deaths, fighting, scythers slicing teenagers to pieces!
"That was weird..." He muttered.
He saw what ??? had posted, and looked in shock at the post.
So 20 scythers appeared and started chopping the pokebeach members to peices...

Was this somehow related to the vision?
He had seen how horrible the deaths were, and thought:
What if something really is happening somewhere, like that?
He posted on the add on sentence game:
But before the scythers could kill them, the members got superpowers and killed the scythers so...

"I feel stronger..."

Chapter 6 coming soon![/i]

That last part part was a little strange with the superpowers, but otherwise this really good, if you can i want to be in it. That would be strange if at one part somehow they cam into this thread, how that would work I have no idea...

Chapter 6: Another side, another story...

The pokemember: Carnivine Creator 123123 was not on his PC, as usual he was hanging out with his friends: Joe, Dyllan and Bradley.
"Hey guys, want to get an ice-cream?" Bradley suggested.
"Fine, but im not paying!" Dyllan said.
"Why not? Im not paying, Bradley is!" Joe said.
"Fine, ill pay" Bradley gave in.
So as they all walked outside, Carnivine folowed, he usually had something to say, but not today, today he was silent, there was something about this week that was diferent, he felt sad.

HE tripped on something, as he was falling, he felt time stop itself, slowly, s-l-o-w-l-y...
He got up, and walked outside, he gasped as he saw Joe, Dyllan and Bradley, but they werent moving, they werent even breathing.

"Hello, Carnivine Creator 123123," A voice called out.
He looked round, and saw a bay slightly older than him, in a suit of armour, apart from his helmet which he carried seperately.
"I am the vasoguard."

No more character spaces available.

Chapter: ??: Birth By sleep

3 Knights surrounded eachother with there swords and suits of armour, they had come back from a war, the most vicous war ever, they looked at each other sadly for a moment, then walked away.

This event happens AFTER the current storyline...

Chapter 7: Run while you still can!

Hypertech, Kyogre, The Fallen and Dragonfly all felt the same feeling, they all were charged with amazing strengh!
Hypertech grabbed one of the scythers blades, and swung the scyther, hurtling it into another! They de-materialized, before Kyogre punched a scyther in the stomach, and it too de-materialized.
Dragonfly kicked a scyther in the crotch, and yes, it de-materialized.
The Fallen simply pinched a scythers neck, he knew that it would cause damaged, yeah it de-materialized.

The quadrupal team made short work of the scythers, and there superpowers faded, as did the cross sign on the thread pokeball.
"Quick, run while you still can!" Dragonfly shouted, and they all legged it to the pokeball, it transported them back to the game corner.

"Hmm, why is the thread locked?" Crazy Aipom wondered as he looked onto the game corner to check the add on sentence game.
"Oh Well, it would have eventually been locked anyway..."
"Hmmm..."
He decided to send a PM to Carnivine, the only other member that was online to see if he knew where the members had gone.

Chapter 8: The one who knows.

Once Aipom had sent the PM, he decided to read random fanfics while waiting for a reply.
After 3 minutes, he got one it said:

Ah, Crazy Aipom, I needed to speak to you...

Have you seen a vision lately? If you have, it all depends on you, concentrate all your mind energy into materializing into the pokebeach forums, I know it sounds crazy but its the only way.
I will be watching your every move, and supporting you when you need support, good luck...

~Carnivine Creator 123123

Ok, that did sound weird, how was he going to go inside the forums? He thought it was just a joke, but the vision part, how did carnivine know?

Ok, concentrate all your power into getting into the forums...

"W-where am I?" [/i]

OH! Im sorry electimortar, I forgot about you, do you mind being a villan?
You dont have to, but thats the only BIG character space left.
There is 1 more space for a random good guy, but hes only a small part, im really sorry.

Chapter 9: The Villians Vale

"Why arent they dead?"
"Hmm?"
"Hypertech and his friends, they are alive and out of the add on sentence game..."
"Ah great, somone must have posted something else on there,"
"I thought you were an expert at assanination electimortar, dont you want revenge?"
"Of course... more than anything..."
Electimortar said looking at the floor, before straightening up as his boss walked towards him.
The boss sat down on a computer and typed in a website address, and he was suddenly on the serribii forums.
"What is the situation in those forums then?" Electimortar asked.
"Its going well, more and more members of serribii are getting destroyed by our troops..." The Boss replied.
"And the warpinator?"
"It is warping more and more members of forums from websites by the minute, soon we can set it to anhilalation mode..."
"What will happen to you once it happens?" Electimortar asked.
"Ill probably go back where I belong..."
"And me?"
"I just dont know..."

Back