The Unofficial? Great Encounters Set List - 20.7% match

RE: The Unofficial? Great Encounters Set List

Hmmm....You'll probably get at least some right, but there's a 0.000000000001% chance that there won't be at least another error.

I level up Quantar too, lol.

from what i heard from a friend that got prekit theres no phione, instead is Pachirisu and the birds are not in set~ Altaria is first on rare list~ and sleeves are darkrai~

oh and the trainers are the same 6

NeoSpyder said:
from what i heard from a friend that got prekit theres no phione, instead is Pachirisu and the birds are not in set~ Altaria is first on rare list~ and sleeves are darkrai~
If that's true i'm going to go crazy.

Why are you not considering Pachirisu to be the #4 card?

Edit: Believes the sleeves with be Tangrowth.

Edit Again: Reasons ; Look at the previous patterns. All of the prerelease cards have been stage 1's that can evolve into a stage 2. All of the sleeves have been stage 1's that cannot evolve into a stage 2 and have also been released in the set. Also adding to this that all of the sleeves have been new diamond and pearl pokemon. The sleeves have also been of a rare card from the set. The only thing that kinda puts this off was Electivire as it was an X and not a rare but still follows the other patterns. Of the list PMJ has given us, all of the stage 1's that do not evolve are Tangrowth, Claydol, Houndoom, Kingler, Milotic, Primeape, Scizor, Slowking, Weezing, and Wiggleytuff. All of those pokemon are not diamond and pearl pokemon other than Tangrowth. We will just have to see.

Is there a picture? Has anyone actually seen them?

If Articuno's out, so are Zap and Moltres. mabey if you move Kangahkan to Uncommon and pelipper to rare (Taking Zapdos spot) you could add in Floatzel (Taking up Moltres' spot) and Buizel where kang was. Just a thought. You could do that for any line to fit in that comes between Dialga and Palkia really.

Shucks.

Well, it's possible that Articuno is still in, but if he is, that means either Beedrill or Butterfree would have to be excluded from the set, or Claydol is (less strain on the set, makes sense). Moltres has to be in because there aren't any other rare cards to fill the gap between Dialga and Palkia, unless they mystically created some other card, including Omastar (can't happen since Helix Fossil is officially unconfirmed), to take Moltres's place, or used up some other card from the theme deck. And that means we just lost a common and uncommon, or two commons, whatever, point is two cards are missing and I bet the whole list is thrown out of whack because of it.

As I thought, all the holos and everything past the commons were correct. Those are marked in red. I have strikethrough through my incorrect predictions and replaced with what the card really is.

The reason I chose Phione over Pachirisu is because Phione does not yet have an English-language DP-on card yet, and Pachirisu does. Plus, Phione has semi-legendary status, considering where it comes from.

At least it's good to have some kind of confirmation. I await the rest of the list.

EDIT: WPM, on the main page you have Porygon2 listed as #42, but the prerelease Porygon2 is #49.

EDIT AGEN: S_T's got the right idea. That would work.

No idea. This set sure is messed up.

okay so no eevee this set? thats not good..lol. i only want them and the dark pokemon rom this set..lol

Pokecorner's reply:

John-

We did not take any of your images. We actually manually created them from japanese pics and fonts. I hired and paid a web designer to do it so we wouldnt have to offend your site. In addition, we put our name on it, since we paid someone to creat them, we didnt want anyone to steal our images.

I respect your content and as I told you last time, we will not touch any images of yours.

Howie

My reply:
You are a liar and a thief. I can clearly see part of my watermark between your watermark's letters. Not only that, but it is impossible to recreate a card image from the Japanese that turns out to be exactly the same as the English one. The images aren't even that important either, since they are available to everyone. However, you still stole our list, which you chose to ignore when responding to my e-mail.

I will be blacklisting your website in my next update - not just because you stole, and have stolen several times before (including our entire collection of scans), but because you lied and cannot admit what you did, just like a child.

I will be watching your website very closely in the future. If you steal any of our content again, the content myself and others work so hard on, I will make it known to everyone.

- WPM

Scary, eh? :D

0_o WPM. Stick it to the Man!

Looks like you had some lots of things wrong, PMJ.

dmaster out.

WPM: Yeah, that's right show them who's boss! And yeah, i can see your watermarks between his watermarks and plus his watermarks for GE are different from the ones in SW!

Man, this set is more complicated than I thought it would be. :O

Water Pokémon Master said:
Pokecorner's reply:

John-

We did not take any of your images. We actually manually created them from japanese pics and fonts. I hired and paid a web designer to do it so we wouldnt have to offend your site. In addition, we put our name on it, since we paid someone to creat them, we didnt want anyone to steal our images.

I respect your content and as I told you last time, we will not touch any images of yours.

Howie

My reply:
You are a liar and a thief. I can clearly see part of my watermark between your watermark's letters. Not only that, but it is impossible to recreate a card image from the Japanese that turns out to be exactly the same as the English one. The images aren't even that important either, since they are available to everyone. However, you still stole our list, which you chose to ignore when responding to my e-mail.

I will be blacklisting your website in my next update - not just because you stole, and have stolen several times before (including our entire collection of scans), but because you lied and cannot admit what you did, just like a child.

I will be watching your website very closely in the future. If you steal any of our content again, the content myself and others work so hard on, I will make it known to everyone.

- WPM

Scary, eh? :D

Who is actually doing this?

Back