BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u have any other cool spare pokemon up for trade Knives? I have soulsilver and I can get u any pokemon in it lol
I have all of the rest of the 493 pokemon, up to generation 4, besides gligar(which I really need if anyone has one, please), gliscor, and any of the event only legendaries. I don't mind trading something to help someone out though. Anything you need in particular?

sweet! I need a gallade Y_Y lol or a good natured ralts :D May be even a magzone if I'm not pushing my luck xD Thanks in advance! :D oh but my priority is a good natured chimchar xd Sorry if it's too much... I don't really know anyone who can help me.. lol

Well I can trade you a gallade and chimcar, but I'm not sure about "good natured". The gallade is Naive and the chimcar is adamant. Neither have nicknames, unless you want me to change their names. Let's see, just to make my pokemon boxes complete with pre-evolutions, and to save me the time breeding, I'd like any of these(if you can get them): ekans, nidoran♀, wartortle, staryu, poliwhirl, seadra, caterpie, metapod, chikorita, croconaw, flaaffy, hoppip, aipom, yanma, murkrow, pineco, snubble, swinub, or piloswine. And I don't care about IVs, EVs, natures, genders, nicknames, etc.

EDIT: By the way, if anyone has a gligar to trade me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I am willing to trade any pokemon available in the wild in platinum, and most pokemon available in hoenn, and kanto/hoenn starters for a female feebas. please pm me if you have one. thanks

I want Shiny Issue Pokemon, Any.
I will trade 6 Yes 6 Unhacked Shiny Pokemon from any other region for 1 Shiny Issue Pokemon.

looking to evolve my gantoru into gigaisu. this is the only trading board so :D

Is anyone willing to trade so I can evolve my Gantoru into Gigaiasu? Thanks in advance :p

I need TM 64 Explosion. Several of them. PM me if you have a spare. I can trade you these shinies:
Whismur
Feebas
Shaymin
Deoxys
Giratina

edit: I also need TM U-Turn.

Looking for a cyndaquil (any) and mudkip (both female and male). Help will be greatly appreciated. I have Soulsilver, platinum and diamond pokemon. Feel free to ask.

Looking for a LEGIT Shiny Latias && Latios.
Willing to offer Events like TRU Arceus and Shaymin along with other Legends/Starters (;
PM me if interested/details

I'm looking for a beldum with bullet punch or a beldum holding tm bulletpunch. It would be great if it was shiny lol but not necesary anyways please pm me if you have an offer.

P.S: I have a couple of pichus with volt tackle I can trade.

Shinies
lax wooper, gentle quag. mild azrumarill lonely machop lax geodude, quiet golem, lax golduck, lax gyarados, calm spearow, lax goldeen, lax skuntank, quirky gible, hardy bronzor, careful staraptor,

UT:

3 Crowned dogs
Movie event Celebi
JPN movie arceus
Pikachu Battle Rev
Shiny pichu
VGC 2010 Eevee
Worlds Crobat
Other Gamestop events

Shiny sp atk evd espeon lv 73 stats: 238, 108, 107, 279, 140, 166

Want: Other Events/Ev Trained Pokémon..lmk if you want anything
ev'd tyranitar, evd houndoom, evd gengar, evd snorlax, evd tyranitar