BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've been waiting for the swarm for like 1 week and a 1/2 now lol,
for some reason Ralts is not appearing anywhere for me,
I'll check frequently because Ralts would be nice,
Thank you!

Your welcome! Besides, I unlocked Yellow Forest, but someone took my Pokewalker on the bus, so this should suffice for it. I am trying to get it through xxashxx with a simple Budew.

Lol those damn buses,
I hate when things are taken ;-:
I traded my lvl 60 raichu with earthquake tm attached for that surfchu lol
Im hoping that was worth the trade X.x

Does anyone want to be a super friend and let me trade you stuff from my Platinum, and then trade it back to me onto my SoulSilver? And, it's like 12 Pokemon. I know, I'm asking a lot, but it's for a good cause.

Hello, I'm looking for a Stantler Shiny, If you have any, I can trade for Legendaries, Pokemon from Platinium and many other.

Just ask what you want.

(I have also a shiny Shaymin but I'm not sure if it is legit or not... But it seems.)
Platinium CA : 0818 6465 4336

I have been dieing for a Shiny Ninetails or Shiny Vulpix any lvl (even 1), any gender, any nature, Ninetails is my favorite pokemon/2nd episode of pokemon (uknow the one with the abandon dojo with the Ninetails tyhat protects the place with illsions, what am i doing im straying away from the trade =D ).

For Shiny Vulpix or Ninetails you have choice of...
Smergle: lvl 20, Male, Careful Nature (RARE.... i think)
Shiny Golem: Name Shine-Rock, lvl 33, Gender Male, Calm Nature, FREE HARD STONE
Dragonite: Name RYUU, lvl 59, Gender Male, Adamant Nature, FREE DRAGON FANG or DRACO PLATE (u choose)

PM to confirm Trade

SS FC: 1849-3912-3118

I'm looking for a shiny Lickitung. Any nature/gender/level/moves. CAN be hacked. Thanks and either PM me or post back below! (=

Will anyone loan me an Arceus for the choosing of Dialga/Palkia/Giratina? (I got a Lv. 70 Lugia) Read my friend code in mi signature!

I finally had a ralts swarm so it is no longer needed,
thanks to joey for trying but I dont know maybe plea for ralts made it decide to swarm lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back