BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an Impish Duskull with Pain Split I can offer an EVd Staraptor it also comes with a choice band. PM me if you've got one.

I'll take the LO but we'll have to wait for an hour or so because my dad is at work but hes going to pick up a DS charger on the way home.

palkia dialga clash said:
Does anyone have a Ev'd cresselia in defence and sp.defence?

I have one EV'd in HP and DEF and both are maxed stats. You better give me a really good trade as it is legit. Thanks. I got it from Valk. The guy who gave it to him wanted 3 shiny Pokemon for it after soft resetting for about 3 months so it was the right nature and the stats were right.:)

I'm looking for a female piplup modest nature with decent IV's something like: 20+/x/20+/29+/20+/29+
or a modest piplup with good IV's that knows agility
Offering:Jolly dragonair ev trained 252atk 4def 252Spe
PM me

LOOKING FOR SHINY GROUDON.

I don't care what lvl it is, what moves or what Nature. As long as it has decent EV's or something, I'll trade a Docile Movie Arceus (LEGIT) or a Shiny Ho-oh, Lv72. Only slightly trained from UT.

Please let me know if you have one. I don't care if its cloned.

I am looking for a smeargle. YES just a plain smeargle i don't care what the nature is, the moves are, or what it's IVs are. I will trade a UT Shiny Modest Piplup with a 30 speed IV or a UT Shiny Naive Gilgar with good IVs and has has 100 attack evs and 100 speed evs from the 9800 drugs.

Please post on here or PM me if you can trade me a smeargle, and tell me which pokemon you want.

I have a Smeargle. I'll breed an egg for you real quick. Can I have the Gligar?

I have the baby Smeargle done. I'm assuming you're using the Platinum FC in your sig? I'll be using my Diamond one in my sig. I'll be waiting online.

I am looking for a PCP or any japanese event pokemon(excluding Docile Arceus, looking for other Arceus though) I have a UT mild TRU shaymin to offer(two of these) and Docile Eigaken Arceus(four of these) i would prefer that what i get is UT as I am offering UT pokemon in return...

EDIT: I am also looking for a shiny female cyndaquil/charmander, I am still offering the above in exchange....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back