• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The Thunder of Elektrom (Zekrom/Eelektrik/Thundurus)

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED
So, this is my 2nd try at building a deck. I actually plan on building this deck and using it for whatever tournaments and (maybe) League. So, here's the list:

Pokemon: 13

4 Zekrom BW
3-3 Eelektrik NV (Tynamo: 38)
3 Thundurus EP

T/S/S: 33

4 Evolite
2 Super Rod
2 N
2 Pokemon Catcher
4 Pokemon Communication\
4 Switch
2 Revive
2 Crushing Hammer
4 Dual Ball
4 Prof. Juniper
3 Junk Arm

Energy: 14

12 {L}
2 DCE

So, that's it! Thanks in advance if you help me!

25 energy is far too many energy. Considering that the main purpose of the deck is to recycle energy you can easily drop that amount down to 14 energy. That would now leave you with 11 spaces free

+4 Dual Ball (Allows you to grab basic pokemon)
+4 Professor Juniper (Draw power which also fuels Dynamotor by getting {L} in the discard pile)
+3 Junk Arm (dump {L} & other useless cards to retrieve trainers.

As for the energy line-up

12 {L}
2 DCE

X_empoleon_X said:
25 energy is far too many energy. Considering that the main purpose of the deck is to recycle energy you can easily drop that amount down to 14 energy. That would now leave you with 11 spaces free

+4 Dual Ball (Allows you to grab basic pokemon)
+4 Professor Juniper (Draw power which also fuels Dynamotor by getting {L} in the discard pile)
+3 Junk Arm (dump {L} & other useless cards to retrieve trainers.

As for the energy line-up

12 {L}
2 DCE
Thanks! I'll edit the list in a bit.

I put a ton of Energy in because I just had no idea of what to put in for a lot of the T/S/S. Thanks again!

Back