The Sprite Shop!

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
I do Fusions, Recolors, Frames, Trainer Cards, Trainers, Custom, Chao, Trainer's Eyes, and Costumes.
TERMS OF USE:
  • You agree to give credit to me, the Spritist.
  • You host the sprite on your own image host.
  • You do not, in any way, edit the sprite.
  • You agree to remove the sprite if asked.
  • The sprite is only to be used on Pokebeach.com.
  • You agree to signing a form giving me the right to request that you are IP banned if any terms are violated and not fixed.
  • I have the right to change these terms at any time.

I'll do any of those listed in the title... I'm working on a first come, first serve basis. I'll post the sprites when finished- but I'm off on most Tuesdays. (Requests are still welcome.)

Sprite Form (Fill out on first post of topic.)

I, (username), agree to all above terms, and to any changes that may be made. I understand that I am allowing myself to be IP banned or regular banned if I am told to remove or credit a sprite and do not.

Signed, (username).

RE: The Sprite Shop! (Fusions, Recolors, Frames, Trainer Cards, Trainers, Custom, Chao)

Ur still welcome to work for me as well if u wish!

RE: The Sprite Shop! (Fusions, Recolors, Frames, Trainer Cards, Trainers, Custom, Chao)

No- I REALLY can't handle two shops at once.

I, Pokefan4000, agree to all above terms, and to any changes that may be made. I understand that I am allowing myself to be IP banned or regular banned if I am told to remove or credit a sprite and do not.

Signed, Pokefan4000. (aka Bloo Master)

I'm working on an army. (A bunch of sprites that are different, but are the same concept. Like a bunch of bayleef/wurmple mixes) Could I have a mix with an eevee/pikachu with eevee as base?

eeveechu2ee.png

Two versions of Eeveechu.

Thanks! Is it also possible to get another request?

Ok can you make a Ecolopise line from Opal & Amethyest.

Can I have an eevee/chickorita splice with eevee as base?

Cool! I'll be requesting a few more, one at a time, if you don't mind. How about a skitty/eevee mix with eevee as base!

I, Rickraptor77, agree to all above terms, and to any changes that may be made. I understand that I am allowing myself to be IP banned or regular banned if I am told to remove or credit a sprite and do not.

Signed, Rickraptor77.

Ok can you make a Ecolopise line from Opal & Amethyest.

Sorry- the extent of my customs are massive edits.

These are cool, but try considering scratch parts. What are those? Parts that you put on a pokemon made from scratch. These work very well when splicing (mixing) a pokemon's part onto another pokemon that doesn't really fit on. Like a groudon tail on a wurmple. Also try changing faces if you can.

Can I have an eevee/cyndaquil splice with eevee as base? (use the info above to help!)

Sure. I've TRIED scratch parts, but they sucked. I'll do one, though. Tomorrow, I've already done 3.

Could I get these as Chaos:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolty
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
& these as well if u can:
[attachment=914]
[attachment=915]
Thanx in advance.

Attachments

• atem.gif
    atem.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 63
  • yuki.gif
    yuki.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 63

Sure. Chao take a while, so you'll get them by PM. And yes, I AM going to do the Cyndaquil hybrid.

I, ChanseyMaster, agree to all above terms, and to any changes that may be made. I understand that I am allowing myself to be IP banned or regular banned if I am told to remove or credit a sprite and do not.

Signed, ChanseyMaster.

(What am I, getting a car insurance? Lol.)

Anyway, If you wouldn't mind I could really use a Trainer Card.

Layout like this:

[1] [2] [3]
          [4] [5] [6]

1) Chansey - Make him really happy
2) Ludicolo - Just a cool picture
3) Registeel - Maybe black or red or something cool like that, cool pose
4) Gengar - Cool pose, as sinister as possible
5) Deoxys - Defense form if possible
6) Wobbufet - The classic hand-on-the-head pose

Trainer Name should be Chansey Master, ID Number 2113529, and make the picture of the trainer like a Steven remake (maybe with black clothes or something) next to a Chansey. Also, if possible I'd like the Johto badges.

If you could do that, it would be extremely amazing, and I'd be very greatful. Thanks dude.

Back