The Shop IN TOWN!(NEW THINGS TO REQUEST!!!!!!)

Metagross88

I am the Chosen Keyblade Master!!!
I can do these:
Removals
Negatives
Trainer Cards
Siamese
Poke Balls
Eggs
Aura(NEW!!!)(NOBODY I MEAN NO ONE CAN COPY THIS THING,IT IS MY IDEA AND CREATIVE)

My EXAMPLES:

FORMS!!(PLZ COPY THEM TO YR POST AND FILL IN THEM,THANK YOU)
Form for Removal:
Pokemon:
Version:
Part Of Pokemon:

Form for Negative:
Pokemon:
Version:

Form for Trainer Card:
Name:
Background: (you give me)
Pokemons:
Badges:
Items: (Optional)
Pokemon beside you: (Optional)

Form for Siamese:
Pokemon:
Version:

Form for Poke Ball:
Pokemon:
Version:
Part Of Pokemon:
Ball:

Form for Egg:
Pokemon:
Version:
Part Of Pokemon:

Form for Aura:
Pokemon:
Version:
Colour:
Colour For Part: (Optional)(If use this don't have to use the ''Colour'' Part above)

RE: The Shop IN TOWN!

hey, i like some of that stuff, like the negatives and the siamese. think you would want to do that in my shop? p/m me with ur answer!

johnon: soz,but i don't do fusions in this shop,but only in Andy's Shop(aka Super Shop)If you want,plz go to the super shop,use the form for fusions and post these,i will do it for you there.

MPM: will,no THX.Because i am already doing in 2 shops,this 1 and the super shop.But you can put negatives and siamese,only done by metagross88 in yr shop,and when customers wants,you can order here and tell them plz put credit.

Johnonb said:
hey could i have a shiny manectric with charizard wings??
thanx

I've made it for you.
I also did a re-color on the 2nd one....as well I threw in a b/ground for avatar useage.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Avatar-Johnonb.png

I wonder where you got the removal Idea... -_-

Form for Siamese:
Pokemon: Shiny Manetric
Version: R/S/E

Those are nice, bur that's not how you do negatives >.<
You're supposed to use the eyedropper on Paint and make a palette of all the colors in a sprite and select and invert the colors, and then recolor it like normal.

well,i make negatives like that so I don't use the pattern you do.
PLZ post ONLY IF YOU NEED ANY REQUEST.

That is cool! Do you do presents? If so, can I have one with a clefairy behind it? And the present be blue with gold ties? Thanks!!!!

I KNOW how to do them,but you have to ask Andyman CAN i use his idea cause he SAID that NOBODY CAN USE HIS IDEA.

How about this...
Would you like to work for me...coz u can fill in the other things that I can't....plz?

well,no THX.Because i am already doing in 2 shops,this 1 and the super shop.But you can put negatives and siamese,only done by metagross88 in yr shop,and when customers wants,you can order here and tell them plz put credit.

Back