Do you like my stary so far

• yes :)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no :(

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Magnezone

one of the only black people in pokemon
Well this is a story of young Stephen trying to become the best he can be. Hope you like it.

Well this is my story of trying to be the best I can be. My name is Stephen like Steven. I always looked up to him. He was my favorite trainer in the world. I am 12 years old. your probably thinking.How are you 12. Well I missed out the first to years and well I got what I neede this year. I got my first pokemon which is a Piplup and we just started are travels. as we were going to Jubilife City we stumble across something strange."Hay Piplup whats that?" Piplup goes and pocks it and its a Magnemite."Oh sweet hay Piplup go and use peck on it." Piplup ran tords it to peck it but then Magnemite falls over before the attack."WAIT" I said."Somethings wrong. We ned to take this little critter to the pokemon center." "Pip Lup"Piplup said. "O.K lets go."

If you think its boring now dont worry it will pick up.

Thanks Ill try to make an episode once a day. My imagionation is fast and good.

Here is Chapter 2 of road of steel pokemon.

Piplup and I are dashing to the pokemon center as fast as we can in Sandgem town. When we finnaly got to Sandgem town we went in the pokemon center and I said"thismagnemiteisinpainandIneedyutohelpit." "What"nurse Joy said"Slow down.""O.K This Magnemite is in pain and I need you to help it." I said "O.k I will its id bad condition. Its falling apart. It will be acouple hours" Joy said "O.K. Ill wait." Piplup did every thing to pass the time. We listen to the waiting room music and added lyrics. We thought of are next gym battle. We danced to show tunes. Then finnaly the wait was over. "Oh, Stephen your Magnemite is all healed and ready to go." "No hes not mine but it sure looks like it." Then Magnemite used his magnets to square up."Oh so you want to battle do you." "Magne mite" Magnemite said. "Well O.K. We will take this outside"

-next episode-Stephen and Magnemite battle. Then the gang goes to the Jubilife T.V station and you wont believe who he meats there. Find out on the next Chapter of The Road of Steel Pokemon.

Well heres Chapter 3 because chapter 3 was kind of slow. so here we go.

I walk out of the pokemon center. Outside was Magnemite waiting for the battle."Well here we go Magnemite. Go Piplup!" "Pip pip PIP!"said Piplup. "Piplup use Bubble" Magnemite dogded it and used Metal sound."PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP"Piplup said which probably meant AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH. Then it used tackle. "Piplup go and make Magnemite get a taste of its own medicine. Use Growl." "PIIIIIIIP.""Now that its not defended use pound." Then POW right in the kisser but since Magnemites dont have kissers then somewhere."Now use Bubble" It hit him directly. Now go Pokeball. Magnemite got in the ball. Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Boop. "Yes we got a Magnemite." "Well done Stephen." said Nurse Joy"Now the next town would be Jubilife Cit and it would be right up north from here." "All right nurce Joy Ill be back so dont think Ill be gone forever."

Next time-Stephen goes to Jubilife and well he meets a very suprizing person. Who do think it will be.

Please post peoples, besides CrazyAipom now heres Chapter 4 of the Road of Steel Pokemon. Plus every 5-10 episodes Ill change the name. so if you like this story watch out.

Chapter 4

We arrived at Jubilife city and things did not go well. Crowds of people were everywhere. "O.K Piplup now its Imporant that we say together we dont want to get lost."I looked down and of course he was gone."Oh Shizap" I said "Piplup, oh Piplup, Where are you" THUMP. I ran into this big biker dude "Watch where your going kid unless you want to fight." The biker guy said. "Yo mean a pokemon battle. O.K then. Go Magnemite." "Magnemite" "I didnt mean pokemon' battle the big biker said while cracking his knuckls. "Mag Magnemite Mag" Magnemite said while going to the T.V station which probably meant "Your on your own kid." .5 minutes later while I was dragging myself to the T.V station to get Magnemite I noticed a blue head with a yellow beak in the sunlight and I thought "oh its only a mask" Then the mask fell off and it was Piplup, But then I noticed a zipper and it was really a Bidoof. " oh" I said sadly. Yhen this old lady comes and says "Get away from my dear little Bidoof." And starts beating me with her purse. So thats the second time I got Beat up today.
Whine I finnaly got to the T.V station I saw Magnemite and right under him was Piplup. Hay its Piplup. Im not as exited to see him because I was afraid to get beat up again, but it really was Piplup. Yay. "Good for you little boy you found your Piplup" A mystery voice said.
Well thaaaaaaaaaaaa. Its Steven. Wow.

Next time-Stephen meets Steven. Plus Stephen is on the road to get his first badge

O.K Here is episode 5 all right.

"Wow, I cant beleive its Steven. Hay can I get you autograph" I said "Sure kid. Whats your name." "Its Stephen" I said. "Oh, What a coinincadence." He said "Now were are you heading." Im heading, uummm. Well, I guess I dont know where Im heading. I guess where the the first gym battle would be." I said in a confused sort of voice. "Well the next city will be to the east of here and thats where you will go to battle the first gym leader. If you beat the first 4 gym leaders and show me the badges Ill give you someting special." Steven said "O.K I will ry my best." Then I ran out of there quicker then he could say bye. Well o.k East he said. Alright lets go.

Next time- Stephen battles his first trainer.

Back