• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The return of the mama and the ghost (BR)(Masters)

Jake007

Aspiring Trainer
4 Gastly SF
2 Haunter SF
3 Gengar SF
1 Gengar Lvl X
2 Nidoran
2 Nidorina
2 Nidoqueen
3 Spiritomb
2 Uxie
1 Uxie lvl x
1 Crobat G
1 Unown Q

3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
2 Professor Oak's visit
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Lookers investigation
1 Warp point
1 Luxury ball
1 Poketurn
1 Premier Ball
2 Rare Candy
2 Broken Time Space
2 Expert Belt

4 Call Energy
4 DCE
1 Warp Energy
7 Psychic energy

Strategy: Kill it with fire!
No but really just build up Gengar and Nidoqueen with help of Spiritomb.
And kill stuff....
The Warp energy is there in case I get trapped by Chatot.

Any help is appreciated.

I would play 4-2-3-1 gengar line. The lv.X would help you vs dialga g lv X since it would make your nidoqueen unable to heal.
And you can't kill stuff... Pokemon just gets K.o ed :D

@Aburame Yuki
You're absolutely right about the lvl x against Dialga it would certainly help out a lot, however the deck does lose consistency if I take out 1 Gengar, I will however try it out thanks.
And what about Pinsir's Guilotine then? ;)

@Shiftree
Why?
You're advice seems rubbish to me but if you care to motivate youre advice perhaps I would be interested.
Why I think it's rubbish:
You're adding 2 trainers into a deck with Spiritomb and one of them even is a Rare Candy.
You're taking out 1 Nidoran which means that if the other one is prized I can't play Queen or I should play Azelf....
You're also taking out energy's which are not searchable....

-1-2-1 Nidoqueen
+1 Azelf
+1 Unown Q
+2 Pokemon Communication
-4 DCE (Should only be used if you want to attack with Nidoqueen, and remember the deck's point is to attack with Gengar not Nidoqueen)
+2 Rare Candy (Doesn't matter if you "have" Spiritomb, some time or another you can use this card.)
+2 Poke Turn
-2 Professor Oak's Visit (Don't like these)
-1 PONT (Looker's > PONT in Gengar)
+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Crobat G
-1 Premier Ball
-2 Expert Belt (Poltergeist isn't your main attack.... Shadow Room is.)
+2 Poke Turn
-1 Warp Energy
+1 Pokemon Communication.

^
You're really changing a lot there.
Nidoqueen is my secondary attacker which in practice rounds came in handy every single time so the DCE stay, that is why the 2-2-2 line is better and it also lets me stay away from Azelf, whom I dislike.
The Unown Q is a nice addition for Spiritomb or Uxie.
I don't really need the RC seeing as I have both Spiritomb and BTS.
The Poketurn are nice but I dislike how they take up space.
POV is needed for extra draw unless you have a better suggestion.
Looker's is definitely better in Gengar, thanks!
Bebe will replace the Premier ball unless I play Gengar lvl x, what is your opinion on this?
Expert Belt is for Nidoqueen mainly. ;)
Warp energy needed for Spiritomb, don't want the lock and is handy for queen.
I don't like Pokemon Communication in a Spiritomb deck.

-1 PONT
+1 Unown Q
Atleast.

Thank you very much!

If you put in gengar lv.x (i suggest you do) But don't play premier ball if you do. bebe's is better since you can take every thing with it and premier ball only works on lv.x s.

ehh... I'd go
4-2-3-1 Gengar Lv.X too and having 1 or 2 Arceus Gengar there because as SOON as you start attacking with Gengar SF, the trainer locks gone as you dont have vileplume and SP Decks that have been saving their hand full of trainers will just eat you alive or stage 1/2 possibly

@Aburame Yuki
But Premier ball can also fetch Gengar or Uxie out of the discard pile which might come in handy, however I'm going to test out what works best.

@qowodhks
But it does make it way less consistent sadly, I would also need a few more P energy for that Gengar right?

if it makes it less consistent dont do it :p just a suggestion
and aburame, just because you won against luxchomp once doesnt mean it always will, but great that you won xD
anyhow in that case
id take the premier ball out for a luxry ball or another bebe's search

^There is already a luxury ball in there and in my opinion two luxury balls is not good and definitely not good in a Spiritomb deck.
I am going to try out the Bebe instead of Premier ball though.
Thank you.

@Aburame Yuki, thank you.

EDIT: I see I didnt add the luxury ball, stupid me, now let's see what I have taken out then. :p
EDIT2: Nothing it had 59 cards like that. XD

Back