Blog The Resistance! An Analysis on Regice and Hippowdon

Haha, in the shortcode generator there's an option that says something like "Img Align -->". You just change that.

Really informative, thank you. I used to love Suicune because of Safeguard, but in Expanded there's to much to go round it now and it's weak HP meant it was getting knocked out before I even had it up.

I've been trying M-Manectric EX/Articuno/Regice and it really works. I found adding 2 Flash Energy to cover weakness for Manectric really helped against Lucario/Hawlucha etc

I (along a friend of mine) have thought about it once or twice, but if you're faced against Lucario (Hawlucha doesn't apply Weakness) you should get a Regice ASAP and try to not play any Manec instead. Flash Energy can work sometimes, but against the Hammer variant of Lucario it both makes it irrelevant and even more difficult, and by only being able to attach it to anything other than Manectric (and Raikou if you decide to use it).

I've played against a few people who add Silent Lab along with Fighting Stadiums to turn off Hawluchas ability so it obviously does mean he can hit for knock out if Special Energy/Stadium and Muscle/Fighting Belt are attached. For me though it's a lot of set up for a 70 HP Pokemon, that Regice can nicely deal with anyway.

Back