The Pranking Thread!

Do you do pranks?

• Total voters

King Deoxazard

Go...! Wait what is that?! A LegoBall?!
Here you can post pranks that you've done, one's you plan on doing, and you can share pranking tips! So man your whoope cousions and... GO!

I pranked my mom with a simple fake snake, my mom's fears, and her kitchen...

I put my fake snake on the ground right near the sink (She always goes there after making my lunch) And she so bought it! She was screaming like crazy!

Actually, I pulled a pretty good one off just yesterday.

I brought a Universal remote that works on the TVs in the halls of my High School. (There's about one TV everyone fifty yards or so)
Anyway, I got it synced it up to the school's TVs so instead of playing a looping video of the schedule for the day, the weather, sports news, etc. it was playing channels like Fox News, Discovery Channel, and some other channels.
Finally I wanted to see if the remote worked through windows, so me and a few friends went out of the school near a side window of the Library. (Which at the moment was full of ninety or so people enjoying the quiet)
We muted the TV inside through the window, changed it to a cable channel that the TV didn't have (a static channel) and the continued to blast the volume to max.

Everything going on in the library was totally disrupted, we went back and hid the remote in a locker while teachers attempted to change the channel back. The TV's are about fifteen feet off the ground and need to be turned on/off at the beginning or end of a school day, so they were totally unprepared for the TV to change. They assumed it was a malfunction in the TV, so they had no reason to question people about what happened.

So yeah, basically I owned the school.

[ChanseyMaster]

I pulled off a pretty good one a few weeks ago.

Ok, so my friend always teases me about liking this girl, (and he still does). He even told the girl that I like her, even though I don't. He must've told her other things, because she didn't talk to me for a while. So, I'm trying to get him back for all of his taunts. So, I take his deck away, and swap it with a Torterra starter deck, which, he was playing in a Nationals. He obviously lost, and never found out who did it. :)

those are awesome i'm not much of a prankster but i like to hear about them

im planning to soon put like 3 bottles of bubble soap in my friend's saxophone. i also rigged the tents that everyone else at my campout were sleeping in to fall to pieces while they were sleeping. and finally, our school watches this show every morning called: Channel One, and i pretty much did the same trick with the universal remote, but i just continually changed the channels throughout each class, and someone else got like 3 weeks of detention instead of me! (how lucky)

Ketchup and Mustard said:

Ok, so my friend always teases me about liking this girl, (and he still does). He even told the girl that I like her, even though I don't. He must've told her other things, because she didn't talk to me for a while. So, I'm trying to get him back for all of his taunts. So, I take his deck away, and swap it with a Torterra starter deck, which, he was playing in a Nationals. He obviously lost, and never found out who did it. :)

HAHAHAHA! I like that one. :D

does anyone like my pranks?

also, today i "fixed" my friend's bike to where it collapsed while he was riding, and then, while he was gone, i truly fixed the bike to where, when he tod his dad what had happend, his dad didn't believe him because it seemed perfectly fine.

giranta your so crule! That's awesome! You guys have good pranks!

I'm planning on trick or treating with my friends going as "Cute little Oompa-Loompas" And then pull out fake guns that'll look real, and say, "Oompa-Loompa doomp-edie doo, where gonna shoot the snot outta you!"

I went camping with my school out in the bush early this year and pulled of an awesome prank. Early in the morning a couple of my friends and I saw a big goanna (large Australian lizard) in the bushes near by. We tied a piece of meat to a stick and lured it into this another tent where some other students were sleeping. We then quitly zipped the tent shut and hid. About 5 minutes later the entire group awoke to the sound of their screaming. We were never caught and I'm pretty sure I almost died from laughing!

I pulled a pretty mean prank, meaner than the one that ketchup and mustard pulled. There was this really stuck up girl at my school and she was really mean to me, and in music class we were learning how to play the clarinet and we each got our own reed that we had to put on our tongue before we played the clarinet. Well one day I was tired of putting up with this girl, so before music class I switched her reed with the most unpopular kid in our whole school's reed so she put his reed on her tongue :). It was very mean of me.

I went camping with my scout troop (no scouting is not nerdy) I would make fake bear tracks near the camp fire and in the morning I saw some kids surrounding the camp fire, looking at the tracks, and they still don't know!

And we were just gonna do that for my friends sister's halloween party, sorry I didn't mention that.

I'm not much of a prankster i'm more of a JokStER..@@.ahahahh**

Sometimes, when I got to class very early, I would write "CLASS DISMISSED" on the chalkboard and then run and hide. This was the extent of my college pranking.

Once, while playing my brother's Fire Red, I took his one Master Ball. I had saved before hand. He wanted to watch me play, so I said to Go Ahead. I then used an Old Rod, and threw the Master Ball at it. He was sooooooooooooo schocked.

A friend of mine once made me really angry
So I burned his house down
I swear, he has no sense of humor, he didnt even smile or laugh once
Cry baby...

Ketchup and Mustard said:

i did the exact same thing to a nemeisis of mine
he kept punching me and stuff

Back