The power of will, internet, and booster packs!

Lol, I know! I saw him open them though...

At BOTH my pre-releases, I didn't get ONE lv.x! I won 1st in BOTH of them, and 1st in the booster draft! :'(

Sorry, its simpley Chaos Theory. No luck, no fate, helps who with finding a good pokemon card in a certain booster pack.

Erm... my best story would have to be the first time I bought a bunch of packs with promos- Blaziken and Rayquaaza. In the Blazikn set I got a Fire type Rayquaaza d. It was my favorite card for a while before it went missing. And in the Rayquaaza set, I got a Holofoil Blaziken. So, yeah, that was a pretty odd experience for me.

Well Maybe, Maybe not but mostly maybe! Here is my story
I was in vacation before in U.S.(stopover Japan) and got two Lv.X! Well here is the story... When I first bought a DP Booster pack(Japanese MT), I was hoping for a Lv. X and I got japanese Magmortar Lv.X. A few weeks later(Now in U.S.) , I was hoping that I could have gotten another Lv.X, and I pulled out Empoleon Lv.X. Well that wasn't the end of it all as a few months after vacation(When MT was released) I was Looking forward to getting Magmotar Lv.X since I have the Japanese and I pulled out Magmortar Lv.X! But above all these rare Lv.X, Last week in my league, I would have never thought that I would have ever will reach rarer cards than that but then as my league members have been annoying me that I will never get a Lv.X anymore. They were right, but I surprised them all when I pulled out Time-Space Distortion

Definently no
if will power got you good cards I would have the greatest collection EVER!!
(Wich i definently don't)

1. My friend was once got a Crobat ex from DX, and I am so want it. For the 1st time I bought the booster will the great hope that Crobat ex inside, & guess what, I got it.
2. I manage to get box of DF with Charizard* & Dragonair δ ex inside with at least 2 or 3 Nidoqueen δ inside. And yeah, I got all of them.
3. In my very first DP booster, I like Torterra so much but without having the thought that I'll get my hand on it, & somehow I just got it... A Torterra Lv.X...

Back