• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

R-C

The Forgotten
ubd1244.png

Welcome to the Pokemon Trainer School!

Introduction:
This is where you learn about Pokemon Wi-Fi not Shoddy Battle. We will use Shoddy Battle for teaching because that is quick but, their will be no other disscussion of Shoddy Battle. We can disscuss Wi-Fi Trading Battles but not much. Here I will find worthy people to help me and teach on EV training and Breeding for good IV's and Moves and getting good parents. Now onto the Rules!

NOTE: You Don't Have to have wi-fi!

Rules:

• NO Discussion over Shoddy Battle.
  • No Spamming
  • No Flaming
  • No Off Topic Sayings or Pictures.
  • Discuss the Current topic
  • Have Fun!

Username:
Friend Code('s):
IGM ( In Game Name('s) ):
Your Latest Bred Pokemon:
Your Latest Ev'd Pokemon:
What you would call your self( Teacher, Sub, Student ):
What Grade Level would you choose that you are in?:
Little Info About you:
Favorite Pokemon:

Member List:

Principal:

133.gif
Rotom-Cut

Vice Principal:

25.gif
Jirachinick

Teacher:

Substitute Teacher:

Class President:

12th Grade Student:

11th Grade Student:

10th Grade Student:

9th Grade Student:

478.gif
Hatman
8th Grade Student:

7th Grade Student:
477.gif
Batiu4
258.gif
Guy89
6th Grade Student:

5th Grade Student:

4th Grade Student:

3rd Grade Student:

2nd Grade Student:

1st Grade Student:

Kindergarten Student:

Pre-K Student:

Current Topic:

• DEAD! Welcome One and all Wi-Fi'ers! DEAD!
  • How do you EV Train?

- Rotom-Cut

Username:batui4
Friend Code('s):my hg one is[3051 9861 1288]
IGM ( In Game Name('s) ):austin
Your Latest Bred Pokemon:pichu
Your Latest Ev'd Pokemon:milotic
What you would call your self( Teacher, Sub, Student ):student in battleing teacher in ev ing and iv ing
What Grade Level would you choose that you are in?:7
Little Info About you:am a pokemon fan and a grat ev er
Favorite Pokemon:dusknor

Hi, first member, woohoo! Anyway, I'll be starting to EV train Pokemon soon(probably tomorrow) but, I'm trying to decide who to EV train, and which stats. I have a Jirachi, and I'll probably EV train Jirachi, but who else, and how? Any ideas? Oh, R-C, I suggest ordering a banner at Supersleuth's shop for the school. Long wait, but worth it, they are amazing.

batui4 said:
Username:batui4
Friend Code('s):my hg one is[3051 9861 1288]
IGM ( In Game Name('s) ):austin
Your Latest Bred Pokemon:pichu
Your Latest Ev'd Pokemon:milotic
What you would call your self( Teacher, Sub, Student ):student in battleing teacher in ev ing and iv ing
What Grade Level would you choose that you are in?:7
Little Info About you:am a pokemon fan and a grat ev er
Favorite Pokemon:dusknor

You Should PM me but thats ok.

New Topic:
How do you EV Train?

Request Art!

- Rotom-Cut

The way i ev train is if i'm amking a wall i got to iron island on my platuim and thats bout it forget where i ev my sp def at thro

Please propper grammar will get you far because people can understand you.

- Rotom-Cut

Once, again post saying something about the topic even if you have said yours say other possible ways.

- Rotom-Cut

I'm thinking about training Gyrados, Scizor, and Azelf.
I EV train by fighting pokemon one by one. I don't use items or anything like that, since I don't know the exact math with items applied, I don't want to lose track of how many EVs I've used. I just keep track the amount of EVs used until I'm finished.

if your making a sweeper for scizor get a 252 in attack 252 in speed and rest in hp unless its something different but that's how i Ev trained my siczor when i soloed the elite four with it on heart gold.

Well I do really well with PokeRus. I'm gonna start Breeding tomorrow for a Drapion and a Aggron. I'm probally gonna have to find someone who can lend me parents but, I'm not sure. I'm trying to get a UU team I alreayd got a lead which is Nidoqueen I bred that too.

- Rotom-Cut

Why like that? Scizor doesn't need that much speed, being a good defense wall, and already probably going to have Bullet Punch, I don't need that many EVs for speed, not even sure if I need that much for attack, especially if I use choice scarf on it, I think I can find a better EV set for it.

I think i can get you a drapeon or a aggron let me check my platuim and hg and i'll get back to you sometime tomorrow.

No. If he runs 252 Spe that is just a waste anymore bad ideas I'm not trying to be mean but, that is just dumb and sorry if you sugggest something horrible again I am bumping you down a grade and you said your a Teacher in Ev'ing.
Jirachi if your running Bulky do 212 Hp, 36 Atk, 4 Spe, 252 Def.

- Rotom-Cut

Now that's the kind of set I'm looking for to run with Scizor, thanks. :D
I'm thinking of training Bulky Gyrados. HP:156 Atk:72 Def:96 Spe:184. Sound good?

Well Bulky Gyara doesn't need speed since it is defensive. Well run this one you will be better Defensive wise.

Hp: 252
Atk: 12
Def: 212
Spe: 32

- Rotom-Cut

Alright, I'll try it, thanks for the help. With Azelf, it's kinda obvious. Spe: 252 SpA: 252 Atk: 6
Since it's a lead, and Explosion KOs almost all leads anyway, so raise it's SpA and it's ready to go.

Well.... If your running Bulky Gyara and Zor that isn't good cause both can do devastating damage.

Also I am promoting you Jirachinick to Vice Principal Congratulations. Run SD Scizor and Bulk Gyara then run Azelf with 252 Sp.A 252 Spe and instead try 6 Atk Explosion then will kill anything. And run Taunt, Stealth Rock, Explosion and Fire blast.

Guys I am thinking of a School Breeding Project once we have enough members.

- Rotom-Cut

Thanks for making me Vice Principal :D
Anyway, not fond of Fire Blast idea. I don't usually like inacurate moves, Psychic seems better, taking down most leads.

Well yes Fire Blast is In-Accurate but think about it how many times will you actually get to hit and also Psychic does get STAB but, you forgot about really common lead such as Roserade,Forry, and Skarm they can all screw you with their high defenses discluding Rade.

- Rotom-Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back