Wi-Fi Trades The Pokemon Daycare Adoption Centre!

Flame Mistress said:
You can't get an egg move Gabite anyway... I don't have any of those, ask Yakkov. And I need to catch Scraggy and breed my Fraxure first, then breed Axew.
kk

@Yakkov: I've got an epic title banner, and I need you to add it for me! Thanks!
@hipoke & jaren: well, unfortunately I won't be on all through Monday till Friday, and I was busy a lot the past week, so I'll TRY to get them finished today and get in contact with you. Sorry about the delay :(
@Everyone else: I'm only selling the stiff on my list now, only ask for specific natures.

Flame Mistress said:
@Yakkov: I've got an epic title banner, and I need you to add it for me! Thanks!

Okay, just send me it so I can add it ^__^

IPokeFan123 said:
Yakkov can you breed me a plain Gible and Archen? Ill give you Manetric and Froslass

Yeah, no problem. Just give me some time to breed them ^^

lol yakkov i was trading you my manectric ,togekiss and shiny frosslass then you bail out TT.TT

anyways i still got you prize when do you want to get it? i'll just give you a 10th anniv Tyranitar my ev'd shiny tyranitar went missing ...

jaren said:
lol yakkov i was trading you my manectric ,togekiss and shiny frosslass then you bail out TT.TT

anyways i still got you prize when do you want to get it? i'll just give you a 10th anniv Tyranitar my ev'd shiny tyranitar went missing ...

Jaren, any Pokemon listed on the front page are not Pokemon I need. That list is Flame Mistress'.

I tried to get the T-tar last week. Just you never replied to me on MSN.

I would really like any of your Egg Move Pokemon, only males though. i have both a manectric and a Togekiss ^-^

Edit: I also have Poochyena with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang Combo
Litwick with Heatwave
Heatmor with Heatwave

Edit #2 - I forgot to link MY shop. I still have a few pokemon to add to the list including 8 more DW Pokemon that I just aquired. Feel free to browse. http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20095

any luck with mine Flame?
uh yeah yakkov it might take me longer to do what you asked me since my school started im lagging time but i'll still do it so dont worry

jaren said:
any luck with mine Flame?
uh yeah yakkov it might take me longer to do what you asked me since my school started im lagging time but i'll still do it so don't worry

Thanks Jaren :3

jaren said:
Can you breed me an Egg Move Riolu with Bullet Punch,Blaze Kick,High Jump Kick (If you cant at least Bullet punch if you can?)
and an Egg Moved Axew with Night Slash i'll give you battle subway items or pokemons that you'd need CML

here

Back