The Pokémon Protection Organisation vs. Team Galactic

Ill Manors

Aspiring Trainer
This is a new vs. fanfics involving the PPO vs. Team Galactic.

Here is the Chapter list:

1 - Meeting the Group
2 - Do you Believe in Pixies ?
3 - The Galaxy Strikes
4 - Pursuit !
5 - Click Click Boom !
6 - The Approach
7 - All that Goes Well Ends Badly
8 - The Break from Stuff
9 - The Galactic Reunion
10 - Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf...The Dream Team Part I
11 - Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf...The Dream Team Part II
12 - The Sign of a Lunar Eclipse
13 - Infiltration
14 - The Key to all Meaning is Near
15 - Á la mer !
16 - Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
17 - The Betrayal Part I
18 - The Betrayal Part II
19 - Every Once in a While, Mad Stuff Happens
20 - To the Moon !
21 - The Galaxy Strikes Again
22 - Á l'attaque !
23 - When Two Worlds Collide Part I
24 - When Two Worlds Collide Part II
25 - When Two Worlds Collide Part III
26 - The End of the Beginning

Characters:
Sam - Breloom/Togekiss/Metagross/Alakazam/Bronzong/Electivire
Reserves: Gengar/Tangrowth/Magmortar/Magnezone/Rhyperior/Froslass
Home Region: Hoenn

Kaitlin - Dusknoir/Banette/Cacturne/Sharpedo/Lickilicky/Snorlax
Reserves: Glaceon/Leafeon/Kricketune/Bibarel/Pidgeot/Drifblim
Home Region: Hoenn

Ray - Rampardos/Bastiodon/Aerodactyl/Infernape/Kingdra/Lucario
Reserves: Kabutops/Omastar/Cradily/Armaldo/Golem/Nidoqueen
Home Region: Kanto

Lola - Blastoise/Venusaur/Dugtrio/Kangaskhan/Jynx/Tauros
Reserves: Dodrio/Vaporeon/Flareon/Mr. Mime/Starmie/Muk
Home Region: Kanto

Paul - Leafeon/Mamoswine/Hippowdon/Garchomp/Gliscor/Crobat
Reserves: Sceptile/Blaziken/Torterra/Steelix/Scizor/Salamence
Home Region: Sinnoh

Linda - Weavile/Toxicroak/Drapion/Roserade/Blissey/Forretress
Reserves: Arcanine/Primeape/Houndoom/Rapidash/Vileplume/Azumarill
Home Region: Sinnoh

Shaun - Empoleon/Swampert/Ludicolo/Mantine/Porygon-Z/Spiritomb
Reserves: Mismagius/Honchkrow/Ambipom/Lopunny/Cherrim/Typhlosion
Home Region: Johto

Violet - Staraptor/Luxray/Tyranitar/Skarmory/Feraligatr/Meganium
Reserves: Girafarig/Wobbuffet/Umbreon/Espeon/Slowking/Slowbro
Home Region: Johto

Chapter 1 coming soon.

Yay another 1 of your fan-fics I love them. I might not reply as much because my homeroom teacher keeps giving me like 15 pounds of homework

KBP, I probably get like a metric ton of homework for Mondays. The worst part is, I dont know how much 1 metric ton is and Im in Year 9 o_O I thought I was smart.

"Well, Im Sam and Im a member of the PPO. The PPO swears to protect Pokémon 24/7 with nothing stopping us. In other words, it gets tiring. Anyway, lets meet the group shall we ?"

"This is Kaitlin, my region partner if you wish. We both come from Hoenn and are the same age. She gets annoyed pretty easy so best not steal her comb, you wont like her. o_O"

"Ray, possibly one of the greatest members of PPO history. He has successfully accomplished over 75 missions during his time in the PPO. Hes good and is the oldest member of our current sector. Hes a cool guy. Oh yeah, he's from Kanto."

"Lola, Ray's younger sister. She always wanted to do what Ray did as he was good at everything he did. Now, she has finally got her wish as the youngest member of our current sector. A perfect brother-sister bond lies in her and Ray."

"Paul, the guy of Sinnoh. A very wise guy indeed who has been here for longer than most of the members in our current sector. He lets his Pokémon do the talking whilst in battle."

"Linda, Paul's cousin. She is a year older than Paul but has been in this organisation a year less than Paul has. Yet, she is still very good in what she does. Like Lola, Linda can get annoyed pretty easily so watch out."

"Shaun, a Johto guy as he is infact from Johto. Anyway, Shaun has amazing tactics for battling and is the sort of brainiac of the group. Hes still very cool at the same time. Good person to be able to know."

"And finally Violet. She's the newest member of our current sector, Lola second. Viloet's brother was once known as the best member of the PPO so I, I mean we hope that she will be just as great as her brother was."

No need to comment.

Chapter 2: Do you Believe in Pixies ?​

On a nice and calm day, the PPO relaxed in their base in Hoenn, thats why they are called Sector H. Sam decided to train his Pokémon in rescue mission holograms to make sure they could do their missions properly. IT is hard for a newbie like Sam in this group to get a great start and push from the other members.

"Breloom, use Spore on those guys! " Sam commanded, wearing simulator goggles.

"BreeeeeeLOOOOOOOOM !!" Breloom replied, launching a spore that made all of their ennemies fall asleep.

"Great job Breloom, time to find that Beldum that needed us." Sam said running down a hallway.

"Breloom ?" Breloom asked itself, thinking it heard something.

"Whats up Breloom ? Did you hear something ?" Sam asked.

"Loom loom Breloom !" Breloom replied.

"Oh yeah, it sounds like that Beldum, lets keep going." Sam said as the two walked along the hallways.

"Were getting nearer Breloom, the sounds are getting louder." Sam said as they found the Beldum along with four others all in fear, being surrounded by five gangsters.

"What do you think your doing to those Beldum ?!" Sam asked in a cross tone of voice.

"Pfff. We thought that itd be great if we caught a Beldum once they evolve into Metagross. But, they are just pathetic weaklings." the leader of the gangsters replied.

"You just dont treat Pokémon that way!" Sam shouted holding a second Pokéball in hand.

"What are you going to do ? Bake us a cake ?" the same gangster asked.

"You didnt leave me much choice, Metagross, lets go ! Use Hyper Beam !" Sam replied as his Metagross emerged from its Pokéball and shot all five gangsters with a Hyper Beam with colossal power.

"Breloom, use Seed Bomb !" Sam ordered once more, Breloom shooting the gangsters with a powerful Seed Bomb which met its mark each time.

"Best get out of here guys. Ruuuuun !!!" the leader said, the others running away.

"You both did great Breloom and Metagross. Return both of you." Sam said in a calm tone as he got the Beldum in a safer habitat.

"...."

"Wow, those simulators are great. I dont know why you never use them in your spare time." Sam said.

"Its because most of here are experienced members. We dont need as much training as you, Violet and Lola do." Ray replied.

"Hey Sam, have you seen this book yet ? It has information about three Pokémon that all researchers know very little of: Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf. Team Galactic are probably going to go after them so we best prepare just incase." Violet told Sam, showing him the very book with the very page.

"Eh. We dont need to worry. The pixies will be able to take care of Team Galactic at the click of a finger." Ray said watching television eating crisps.

A few minutes later, Ray's favorite programme got interrupted by the current global news.

"We have just learned that Lake Acuity and its surroundings have suffered a mass warmth at the hands of Team Galactic. This way, Ice Pokémon that live there cant live properly and will get too warm to continue living. Luckily for them, we caught the legendary Uxie trying to stop them but it was just no use. It turns out their plan was to lure Uxie out and then capture it. In other news, The Pokémon of Lake Verity has also been captured by Team Galactic. They now have Uxie and Mesprit. If they make it to Lake Valor, Azelf will have no chance against them even if it said to be the most powerful of the three. Thats it for now and I hope someone helps them."

"So Ray, didnt you say that they were going to beat the pants off of them ?" Sam asked.

"Its not my fault Team Galactic had really solid pants this time. It was cold in Lake Acuity. What do you want me to do about it ?" Ray replied.

"Help. Its the least you can do for us." Sam said sending out his Alakazam.

"Where are you going Sam ?" Kaitlin asked him concerned.

"Im going to Lake Valor to save Azelf from Team Galactic." Sam replied.

"Sam, youll want help. We'll come with you." Paul said as the rest of the gang agreed except for Ray who wasnt actually that bothered.

"Ray obviously doesnt want to help so well just leave him here. The nerve of him." Linda said.

"What did you say ?" Ray asked her.

"She said you have the nerve to just leave these legendary Pokémon suffer like this and not care? Some great member you are." Paul replied.

"Well, last time I checked, I was a great member so leave me alone okay ?" Ray shouted.

"Yeah, as if we want to team up with arrogant twerps anyway ?" Shaun asked him.

During the argument between Linda, Paul, Shaun and Ray...
"Ive had enough, Im going. Alakazam, teleport me to Lake Valor." Sam ordered as Violet, Lola and Kaitlin joint hands with Sam.

*teleport noise*

"Great, they've left us here with you. How could this day get any worse ?!" Shaun asked in a mad tone of voice.

At Lake Valor...
"Hey, you, stop trying to take Azelf !" Sam shouted.

"Great, a puff and three pufflettes. Take care of them Commanders !" a stern, tall man ordered.

"Yes Cyrus sir !" the Commanders replied.

Standing before the four PPO members were a middle sized girl with red hair. Her name was Mars. Also, a tall young man with dark blue hair. He was called Saturn. The third Commander was a tallish young woman with very dark pink hair. She was called Jupiter. The final Commander was a new Commander. He had green hair and was a middle sized young man. His name is Neptune.

"Who are you ? Why are you trying to take Azelf ?" Sam asked.

"Well, it is actually top secret business but I guess we will have already destroyed you before you would have been able to even spread the word. Lets have a four on four battle. Each member/Commander of their group shall send out one of their Pokémon. The first team to score three wins decides the fate of Azelf. If you win, we dont take Azelf. If we win though, we take it. Deal ?" Neptune told them, holding a Pokéball.

"How could you make risk a Pokémon's fate ? Its just not right. But Im in all the way if I have a chance of saving a Pokémon." Sam said as the other three agreed.

"Fine then. The first one on one battle will be between our Mars against who ?" Neptune asked.

"Lola, win it for us." Sam said.

"I will Sam. Dont you worry !" Lola replied with her Pokéball in her left hand.

"Fine, let the one on one battle between Mars and Lola begin !" Neptune shouted as the anger in the four PPO members started to boil even more than usual.

Who do you think is going to win the team battle ?

Stay tuned viewers.

Please comment.

Thanks for the feedback. Chapter 3 will definitely be here during this week so keep checking for updates.

Chapter 3: The Galaxy Strikes​

"Go Crobat, I choose you !!" Mars commanded as the Bat Pokémon, Crobat emerged from its black Pokéball with a G on the button.

"Jynx, come on out !!" Lola ordered.

"BEGIN !!!!!" Neptune announced.

"Jynx, use Lovely Kiss !!" Lola commanded...

"Crobat, use Hypnosis !" Mars ordered as the two attacks collided, neither of them gaining an upper hand.

"Jynx, use Blizzard !!" Lola ordered.

"Crobat, dodge quick !" Mars commanded as Crobat dodged the Blizzard at an amazing speed.

"Jynx, use Psychic on that same Blizzard !" Lola commanded.

The blizzard returned, this time being controlled by Jynx. The blizzard eventually and finally hit Crobat, knocking it out cold...literally.

"Mars, come on, you lost to that pufflette ?!" Neptune asked in a cross tone of voice.

"Humph, it was my plan." Mars said quietly....

"Great job Lola. Didnt take very long huh ?" Sam said.

"Beating Team Galactic ? It should be an easy job." Lola replied.

"Ill go next." Violet said, holding the Pokéball containing her strongest Pokémon.

"Humph. Ill go. Lets go Heracross !" Jupiter exclaimed, sending out her Heracross.

"Tyranitar, come on out and win this !" Violet said, her strongest Pokémon emerging from its ball.

"Tyranitar, use your Dragon Dance now !" Volet commanded as Tyranitar started to boost its Attack and Speed stats.

"Heracross, use Focus Punch !" Jupiter commanded in a high pitched tone.

"Tyranitar, use Substitute and then Focus Punch !" Violet ordered.

Tyranitar rapidly made a substitute and let it take damage while it was in the air ready to knock Heracross' head right off of its body.

"Hit now Tyranitar !" Violet commanded as the punch created a big explosion due to massive power.

">:]" Mars said.

"Hunh ? How did Heracross just vanish like that ? Its impossible." Violet said in utter shock and awe.

"Heracross, use Close Combat !" Jupiter ordered.

"Tyranitar, behind you !" Violet screamed but it was too late. Heracross had knocked it out before it had time to move a muscle to dodge.

"Great job Jupiter. Looks like Saturn's turn now against Kaitlin." Neptune said.

"Looks like I need to make this even, go Dusknoir !" Kaitlin commanded as the Gripper Pokémon, Dusknoir emerged from its ball.

"Come on out Drapion, use Night Slash now !" Saturn commanded as Drapion emerged from behind Dusknoir due to the force of which the ball was thrown and it gave a horrible cheapshot on Dusknoir scoring a one hit knock out.

"Hey, that isnt fair at all. That wasnt in the rules !" Kaitlin shouted at them, not even caring.

"Okay, move along, I have to kick the crud out of Sam's Pokémon." Neptune replied to the commentary.

"If you have to resort to cheating to win, then youll never be as good as us and the rest of the group." Sam said in an angryish tone.

"Theres more ?!" Neptune asked.

"Breloom, lets go !" Sam ordered as Sam's first Pokémon, Breloom emerged.

"Fine, come on out Mismagius !" Neptune commanded.

"Breloom, use Spore quickly !" Sam ordered as Breloom shot loads of different spores, all with one objective: putting Mismagius to sleep in the sandstormy climat.

"Mismagius, use Shadow Ball !" Neptune commanded as Mismagius destroyed all of the spores that were shot out by Breloom.

"Breloom, use Seed Bomb !" Sam exclaimed.

"Mismagius, Will o Wisp !" Neptune commanded as Will o Wisp burnt the seeds and burnt Breloom badly.

"Breloom, try a Spore." Sam tried to command it but Brelom was in just too much pain to make even the slightest attack.

"Mismagius, use Shadow Ball !" Neptune commanded as it just launched and launched shadowed balls until Breloom couldnt continue. In the end, Breloom fell to the floor knocked out and burnt.

"Breloom, no !" Sam exclaimed as he rushed straight to Breloom.

Whilst tending to Breloom, Kaitlin saw Team Galactic taking the already incapacitated Azelf back to their base.

"Sam, stop them quick !" Kaitlin ordered as Sam tried to catch them but once they flew into the air with their helicopter, he just couldnt catch up to them.

Sam and the others watched helplessly as Team Galactic took Azelf and flew away in their helicopter.

Please comment !

Back