The Pokémon Project: Gen. 1 - Uprising (RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, you can completely trust Yvon after I fixed his mind he is one of the greatest leaders and friends of us"

Autumn yells to Nido, confused, as she hops down the staircase, three steps at a time,
"What do you mean, Pokémon can't legally die? We killed that Arcanine!"

"And yet, it vanished? Don't you think that's still a little suspicious? Like the moon landing?"

Autumn is now on the ground, and sighs.
"No, the Articuno disappeared. We didn't kill it. The Arcanine is still lying on the other side of HQ. I checked."

Edit: (Darkrai: No, just... no. The Human HQ is far, far, away, and they probably won't reach that until Gen. 4 (yes, there will be three sequels. Perhaps even four, depending on how the times of these correlates to the times of 5th Gen. stuff.))

(Oh, wait, I just checked, and I thought you said Articuno. Sorry)

"Oh, yeah, well anyway. I don't like staircases, they are my one weakness. Why do you think I am still on the first step?" yelled Nido. Trying to yell, he clumsily falls down the staircase.

"Pokemon of everywhere, we must rebel! Join our forces and help us rebel!!"

Thousands of pokemon gather around our little group of rebel leaders. Thousands of pokemon keep feeding in, flying down, swimming, jumping, many of which we have never seen before..so many pokemon are gathering, enough for a army..

Autumn what do you want us to do with this giant force of pokemon that's gathered to prevent more killings..

Do you want us to teleport in front of the humans and destroy them and lead this country?

(Er, in addition to my previous comment, that also counts as godmodding. Please, I don't want to have to ban anyone from the RPG D: )

Autumn snickers at Nido falling down the stairs.
"Really, stairs are your weakness?"

"Yes! It all started when I was a little Nidoran. We were having fun upstairs in my room, when disaster struck. I fell down the stairs! Ever since then, my coordination disappears whenever I see stairs."

"Nido stop being a wimp try walking sideways. Yvon how many steps are on these stairs? I am not tried or anything I am just a bit curious."

(autumn, i'm just confused this RPG isn't going anywhere we are walking up stairs.. your telling me it will take us 4 generatoins to even see the human headquarters? what the heck do we do till then?)

Yvon thinks for a moment.
"Hmm... about 7, maybe? They're awfully large, so watch your step."

(Darkrai, we journey. We're walking down stairs to begin our journey to Johto, where this RPG will close. Good RPGs have detail. They don't just show the important parts and close after five pages. Oh, and lol @ below comment. Boddy, you have made my day ;D)

(Hey! We are walking down stairs!)

"Well, anyway, now that the scary part is over, which way to Johto!"

Kaiserchu opens his eyes and looks around, still trapped...

"Where is your leader? I am willing to negociate!"

"Oh, really, Alien Pikachu, or as you say, Kaiserchu? Autumn, what do you say?"

Violet had hopped back up a step, having forgotten something. When she hears Kaiserchu speaking, she turns around to yell at him, but she goes into a trance as soon as her mouth opens. Kaiserchu can hear her mental villain speaking.
Of course, you are the one.... you will lead us to great destiny. Come now, is picking a lock really that hard? Of course, you must hide from them until the right time comes....
The voice dies down.

(Nido, actually, they left Kaiserchu and went down the stairs, but Violet went back for something. They're all on the ground now, and even if some are still in the Green Room, they can't hear Violet's mental voice. Magik, wth?)

Ok, so rewind. Some people are at the bottom of the stairs, some people are in the Green Room, and Kaiserchu and Violet are in an unknown room with a cage. Am i right, Autumn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back