The Pokémon Project: Gen. 1 - Uprising (RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, Magik, you, you, you oughta think before you say stuff. But don't worry, here, have a TwistedSpoon I found in Lavender City."

"Huh," Autumn comments, and rolls her eyes, "Good enough. You guys can come. But leave him here, and make him stay in the cave."

"I'm afraid to say, you cant make me think the command, you can't use your moves on me..." Kaiserchu leened in closer, "The only option left is slavery for the rest of your days..."

"So whats more inportant? Your freedom?" He looked at everyone else, "Or theirs?"

"Their freedom is more important.. help them.. they need your help.....free..the... pokemon..."

Magik hits the ground.. barely breathing.

Autumn reaches inside the cage and slaps the dickens out of Kaiserchu.
"Dude, first of all, we don't need your assistance. There's a thing called walking. Second of all, there's a small chance we'll take you with us if you do lend us transportation. So either you give us the spaceship and we leave you here to die, or we just leave you here to die. Simple as that."

"You forget, silly Kaiserchu. You are the one in the cage! Now, I have something that helps me against your silly dark attacks! A Colbur Berry! Ha ha! Now your little dark attacks do little against me. Besides, I'm a poison type."

"Not interested in you..." Kaiserchu finished drawing the mark on Magik's back, "...I just wanted to form this seal, it prevents him from hurting me, disobeying me and of course leaving me!"

"What? You aren't interested in me! How dare you, you little Alien Pikachu? How do we know you aren't some wannabe Pikachu! You won't live this down!!"

Suddenly, Nido begins to glow, he has evolved into a Nidorino!

The mark remains, "I should've said, the mark is also formed by Kaisen technology, unbreakable unless the owner disables it..."

MAGIK USED DISABLE ON KAISERCHU!

"Silly fool, I told you not to underestimate my powers, I broke through the Kaisen seal with my extreme power and disabled all of your muscles, bones, and part of your brain, freeing me of your rain and allowing me to control you. You are not immune to disable because it is a normal move, you now are the weak and powerless one. I hope that you never see light again."

Magik used Focus Blast on Kaiserchu.
It's super effective. It's a critical hit!

The explosion is immense, it seems the Kaisen is dead...Until a wave of black energy expells from the cage...

"I hate all of the alien scum that are evil primarly because they are evil. Autmumn do you want me to finish him off with my Punches?"

Magik holds Kaiserchu before he jumps.
"Kaiserchu... me.. and you .. could rule the world, .. imagine our powers COMBINED! We could RULE this world if we wanted to.. please.. join me!"

The cage dissipates to reveal Kaiserchu...With black fur and white markings, he looked angry and spat at Magik, "I thought you were loyal to these scum! Disgusting!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back