The Pokémon Project: Gen. 1 - Uprising (RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiserchu groaned as he opened his eyes, he looked around before getting up, "Isn't this a little innapropriate for first contact?" Asked the red pikachu...

"An alien Pikachu? You must be of the Kaisen! I heard lots of stories about you in my travels! You are an alien!"

"Anyone who threatens our mission to freedom, like you Kaiserchu, for example, has the appropriate actions taken against them, however if you want to explain yourself and help us reach our goals, then we will allow you to walk around freely. I do apologize it may seem harsh, but it is for a good cause. Never underestimate my psychic powers either..."

Magik sits back in his chair.

"Simple, a Kaisen Frigate, 3 seats per ride, can be done in under half an hour..." Kaiserchu smiles at Magik, "...But, I will only let you use it on one condition..."

"Transportation is just what we need now. It may allow us to..."

"What means of transportation are you speaking of?"

Magik used light screen on Kaiserchu

"Kaiserchu has a kind soul, but comes from a contaminated enviroment. He means good, I am reading his soul with my thoughts and he is here to help us, allow him to speak and explain."

"I'll let you use my craft..." Kaiserchu grined evily, "...If Magik becomes my servant..." Kaiserchu laughed, "...Forever!"

"I gave you a choice, and you blew it."

Magik used Psychic on Kaiserchu!

Kaiserchu can't move...

Magik used Hypnosis

"I knew that cage suited you better, now instead of you being able to roam free - you can be our comic relief and allow us to use your transportation. Mind you that cage is impossible to get out of."

"Ha! You should have stayed on your alien planet! Now, I will stand guard while you go find the thingie or whatever."

Kaiserchu grinned, "I'm sorry to say, the craft only opens when I give the command!" Kaiserchu yawned, "The comand is thought based, only my thoughts can open the craft..."

"I can access your thoughts, and take whatever we need out. Kaiserchu, you are a kind soul you don't have to act this way.."

Magik used Hypnosis on Kaiserchu!

Magik used Sleep talk on Kaiserchu!

"I can even make you say whatever you want while you dream, don't underestimate me"

Autumn had been watching the whole time, not taking any action.
"Whoa, guys. This guy is obviously evil. He may even serve the humans. And you told him our plans?"
She is astonished.
"Wow. Maybe you guys should stay here while we go to... y'know, 'there.'"

"But, Autumn, I didn't say anything! It was all Magik! I've been standing here making witty remarks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back