• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The Penguin That Learned to Soar- Empoleon!

Empoleon/Dusknoir is probably the newest version of the deck that could deserve a mention. I've played around with the deck myself and I found that it was just an ok deck.

I did read a Regionals (not in this country obviously) report recently and I noticed that it was basically Empoleon/Dusknoir but it focused quite heavily on Mewtwo (three in fact) and it only ran nine Energy with four of them being DCE. Definitely looks and sounds wacky to me, but I haven't fooled around with it myself so I can't say for sure how viable it could be. These are definitely some cool options to try out though.

dmaster out.

Took out Empoleon/Aerodactyl because that isn't used at all and put in Empoleon Landorus and Empoleon Dusknoir

Back