~The Pen, the Palette and the Paper~(Your friendly web, flash, and sprite shop)

Palmer

Innovative Roleplayer
Opening ppp.html...

<html>
<head>
<title>~The Pen, the Palette and the Paper~</title>
</head>
<body>
<blink><h1>Initializing setup...</blink>setup complete.</h1>
<br>
<p>Welcome to the Pen, the Palette, and the Paper! Hopefully, the HTML tags don't bother you(I plan to make a page for my shop if it prospers). Anyway, I'd like to point a few things out:</p>
<br>
<br>
<h3>What do the three P's symbolize?</h3>
<ul>
<li>The Pen - The Pen is the emblem of literature. It proudly represents eloquence, literary bravado, and grammatical intellect.</li>
<li>The Palette - The Palette is the signet of the artiste. It is the sword of the artisan, and the armet of the painter.</li>
<li>The Paper - Paper, the epitome of animation. It is the Q'ran of the cartoonist, and the tome of the animator.</li>
</ul>

<br><br>

<p>You see, after taking a sixth month PokéBeach Forums break, I've finally learned the art of using Flash in Web Design. In doing such, I've come back to put my newfound abilities to proper use. As I molded my talents together, I had sworn to serve online communities with the best in everything. Please do enjoy our services. If you would like to see a sample of my skill in Web Design, please go to www.unitedlore.co.nr .</p>

<br><br>

<h3>Services offered</h3>
<ol>
<li>Web and Forum Design/Coding(Primary Service)</li>
<li>Flash Publishing(Secondary Service)</li>
<li>Banners and Sprites(Tertiary Service. Has not been done in awhile and has not been fully mastered.)</li>
</ol>

<br><br>

<p>Important: I will not be taking more than two customers at the same time, as of now. Also, I will be accepting volunteers to assist me.</p>

<br><br>

<h3>Customers</h3>
<ol>
<li></li>
<li></li>

</body>
</html>

RE: ~The Pen, the Palette and the Paper~

Palmer said:
Opening ppp.html...

<html>
<head>
<title>~The Pen, the Palette and the Paper~</title>
</head>
<body>
<blink><h1>Initializing setup...</blink>setup complete.</h1>
<br>
<p>Welcome to the Pen, the Palette, and the Paper! Hopefully, the HTML tags don't bother you(I plan to make a page for my shop if it prospers). Anyway, I'd like to point a few things out:</p>
<br>
<br>
<h3>What do the three P's symbolize?</h3>
<ul>
<li>The Pen - The Pen is the emblem of literature. It proudly represents eloquence, literary bravado, and grammatical intellect.</li>
<li>The Palette - The Palette is the signet of the artiste. It is the sword of the artisan, and the armet of the painter.</li>
<li>The Paper - Paper, the epitome of animation. It is the Q'ran of the cartoonist, and the tome of the animator.</li>
</ul>

<br><br>

<p>You see, after taking a sixth month PokeBeach forums break, I've finally learned the art of using Flash in Web Design. In doing such, I've come back to put my newfound abilities to proper use. As I molded my talents together, I had sworn to serve online communities with the best in everything. Please do enjoy our services. If you would like to see a sample of my skill in Web Design, please go to www.unitedlore.co.nr .</p>

<br><br>

<h3>Services offered</h3>
<ol>
<li>Web and Forum Design/Coding(Primary Service)</li>
<li>Flash Publishing(Secondary Service)</li>
<li>Banners and Sprites(Tertiary Service. Has not been done in awhile and has not been fully mastered.)</li>
</ol>

<br><br>

<p>Important: I will not be taking more than two customers at the same time, as of now. Also, I will be accepting volunteers to assist me.</p>

<br><br>

<h3>Customers</h3>
<ol>
<li></li>
<li></li>

</body>
</html>

Whats the point of this thread?

Just asking and sorry if im rude .TT
1000,000,000 apologizes ...
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

RE: ~The Pen, the Palette and the Paper~

You're promptly forgiven, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well! This thread is a shop how cluttered it may seem. Like the text says, I can provide you with Web and Forum Design/Coding(Primary Service), Flash Publishing(Secondary Service), Banners and Sprites(Tertiary Service).

Sure, why not? =] I wouldn't put up a shop if I wouldn't do this for people like you, you know. <.>

Back