• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The PDLegendary Trode(and yes the names of the pokemon in this deck r in this title)

mrwillster

Accelgor will be my salvation.
so this is my take on the Palkia Diagla legend deck with electrode prime.

2-2 Palkia Dialga Legend

2-2 Electrode Prime

4-2-3 Kling Klang(BW ability)(klings and klangs are interchangeable)

2 Tornadus

2 revive
2 level ball
2 dual ball
2 super rod
2 energy retrevial
2 legend box
4 rare candy
4 pokemon comm

4 twins(3 if you want one collector)
3 PONT
2 indigo plateau

2 rescue energy
1 dce

10 regular steel energies

so just a word to remember, this is a strickly fun deck. cause thats wat it is. really fun.

Strategy: preferably start out with a tornadus up front. then stock the bench with a kilngkilang at LEAST, then get an electrode and blow it up asap. see this is where its fun because if you havent gotten a legend out with a box(i have gotten legend box to work 4 times with this deck. crazy) you can use a twins you were camping in your hand. so then you can play the legend and move all the enegies there with your kilngklang. this dek is mighty fun.

RE: The Legendary Trode (and yes the names of the pokemon in this deck are in this title)

yaaaaay, soemone found a good way to use PDL!
That aside, you should definitely run shaymin EX in here to benefit from the added prizes. if you keep adding prizes and they keep taking them, shaymin EX gets even stronger. at 6 prizes down, it can OHKO anything in the format for 2 energy. and it being an EX isn't a problem with DPL to cover it up. that aside:
-2 revive (doesn't work on legends)
-2 level ball (to make room)
-1 DCE (doesn't seem to do much for you)
-1 regular steel (to make room)

+4 Rainbow Energy (so it still works for your legends)
+2 Shaymin EX (explained above)

RE: The Legendary Trode (and yes the names of the pokemon in this deck are in this title)

Please update the title to include the full names of the main Pokémon. Thanks.

I don't think Shaymin works like that.

You could just use shaymin UL with celebration wind instead of the klingklangs.

Well, SInce it states, "Does 30 more damage for each Prize card your opponent has taken" I'd think it does
Also, the people at my league seem to think it's that way too.

Ask a professor, I'm not sure either.

Sounds good to me.

Shaymin _does_ work like that.

If Shaymin did damage based on the amount of Prize cards remaining rather than how many they've taken, then it wouldn't work.

oh hell yeah!!!! i like that idea! thanks! the reason i dont use shaymin ul is cause kilngklang is so much better. now i know you're like wait, its a basic and klingklang is a stage 2? but that's the point. he has high hp and dec attacks and theres a high amount of him and his pre's in here so he's out fast. this deck is a really fun way to mess with noobs......teehee

Back