The Original trio~!

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

These are some of the old cards I made when I was at Pokeschool. I know the font is wrong...I'm just too lazy to replace them.
Anyways, rate em. ^-^
Charizard.jpg
Blastoise.jpg
Venasaur.jpg

^-^

cya!!

The attacks are good except for 3 things:
Charizard:
Blast Burn is very expensive. i recommend discard no energies.
Blastoise:
Hydrocannon is expensive. i think it should be {WWCC} and not {WWWCC}.
Venusaur:
No problem with attacks, 'cept that Venusaur is not pure Grass type. therefore, it does not have Water resistance.

FYI Blastoise+Venusaur are normally 110HP, and Charizard should have water weakness except for lightning. however, i know charizard is flying, but it is not the main type.

I'm not going to repeat what mathace said, so anyway, over all they are quite good, and I hope to see more cards from you (If you make any)

These look about the power (cost, damage & effect-wise) of the E-reader gen.. which does suit the border. For the EX-gen...

(C) for 30 on a Stage-2 is fine, nowadays.

Blast Burn looks good; like Mathace said, I'd nerf the discard because it damages both your benches. Under PUI grammar, the italicised text 'yours and your opponents' is now unnecessary.

Hydrocannon can go to 80 damage; grammar looks about right.

Frenzy Plant can go to 70; you're discarding, after all. There's a typo "Venausaur".. =P

Nice job.

Nice job, good use of the images and Legendary Moves. These'd make decent box toppers or additional 'secret' rares.

Back