The Official Pokebeach TCG Season Thread! Season:2009-2010!

J

Juliacoolo

Who made this "official"? Anyways, I don't like the way the TCG is going. It's starting to remind me of the old expensive ex days.

ragingphantom

Currently in a Paradox
ShayminSky said:
Amaterasu said:
Arceus won't be even half of what LBS, Mewtrick, and Zap-Turn-Dos cost.

Can you explain? Im confused.

LBS=
Lugia
Blastoise
Steelix (all EX's)
=at least $120 with all the DRE and trainers and rare candies and such.

Mewtrick (I think this was HP Mew and Deoxys Manectric EX. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Mew EX HP.
Manectric EX DX.
= about $100 or so with all the goodies included.

Zapturndos=
Zappy EX FRLG
Lanturn HL
=$100 at least if you don't get ripped for Zappy (it was a secret rare ya know...)

And Arceus will be just a bunch of rare holos and like 4 Tin X's. Not that expensive compared to the 3 given.

Amaterasu

totally obscure
ragingphantom said:
LBS=
Lugia
Blastoise
Steelix (all EX's)
=at least $120 with all the DRE and trainers and rare candies and such.

Mewtrick (I think this was HP Mew and Deoxys Manectric EX. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Mew EX HP.
Manectric EX DX.
= about $100 or so with all the goodies included.

Zapturndos=
Zappy EX FRLG
Lanturn HL
=$100 at least if you don't get ripped for Zappy (it was a secret rare ya know...)

And Arceus will be just a bunch of rare holos and like 4 Tin X's. Not that expensive compared to the 3 given.

Mew EX LM. This card alone was worth probably $40-50.

Arceus, I could probably build for $40-50 total.

p8ntchucker7

Aspiring Trainer
How come it seems like people are only focused on running a complete Arceus deck? Is it cuz they can't stop thinking about the new rule that you are allowed to have as many as you want in your deck? I personally think that there are a few Arceus cards that have a lot of potential when combined with OTHER pokemon. The Grass/Fire and Psychic/Lightning combinations seem to be the most promising so far.

Brawler

Pedobear approves
Arceus is bad. The deck needs 6 Arceus for acceleration, and it won't work too well.

SPs will probably be the best. They pretty much beat any Stage 2 deck, and are crazy consitent.

For Stage 2s I think Gengar is the only good one. With Metagross or Nidoqueen it seems good.

esperante

started there, now i'm at the bottom
lol I had a fully functioning ZapT2 deck built as a 13 year old with no budget for cards... it wasn't THAT hard of a deck to put together.

09-10=way too many viable decks.