The Nintendo Clan

What's better?

• Scribblenauts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our topic is ideas for the next system, it seems pretty clear to me.
(Unless of course you're talking about the forums, then forgive me for talking down to you)
Anyways, if they were to focus more on the GOOD characters (Mario, DK, Kirby, etc.) and shell them out FASTER, that would deff boost sales.

Struby said:
Anyways, if they were to focus more on the GOOD characters (Mario, DK, Kirby, etc.) and shell them out FASTER, that would deff boost sales.

Fast means bad quality and pathetic minigames, though. D:

Usually, anyway... But I know what you mean. Often we have to wait a long time for the next great game.

Wow, I bought BiS today, and I've got to say... this is one awesome game. TOTALLY worth the price.
Seriously, not only do you get to play as Bowser, but Fawful is back as the main villain. Not to mention that the Shroob's appear as a secret boss. Top that off with the fact that the story and characters are hilarious, and you've got yourself a winner. Also, the sprites are a great improvement from the first game. Being the giant nerd I am, I threw together this comparison between the three games:

2iu7pyx.png

The only thing I don't like about Bowser's Inside Story is that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense (Bowser's body is alot bigger on the inside than the out). But other than that, spot on. I highly reccomend it.

I was going to bet BiS today, but I totally forgot about it. Now I must wait until next week... Either way, I can't wait, especially now that I know Shroob's are in it.

*drools*

I bought Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Scribblenauts because they sold out of Bowser's Inside Story (GAH). I thought I had waited long enough that they would have a few copies in. Whatever. So then I go to one more Gamestop and they have it. The last copy. ^__^ So, yeah, Scibblenauts and BiS are both amazing games. Well worth the money. Haven't had any time for Muramasa lol.

dmaster out.

Well which one's better?
Scribblenauts or BiS?
I plan on getting on of the two this weekend, but I'm having the hardest time making a decision.

Scriblenauts-really no plot, tedious, time-waster type game with poor control, on the other hand, KEYBOARD CAT :D.

BiS- a game that requires a long commitment, seeing as it's an RPG. I dont have much spare time, but time-waster games like S-Nauts don't last very long with me. On the other hand, MARIO.

This may be a good time for a poll, mmaniac.
Scribblenauts or BiS?

I've been playing a rental copy of BiS, and I'm hoping I can buy it today. I LOVE BiS (I LOVE RPGs, but that's beside the point), and I recommend it for anyone who

A. Loves Mario games
B. Loves RPGs
C. Loves Mario games and RPG

Wow, that's a hard question. I've bought both and both are great. But I have to give the award to Mario and Luigi because at least they nailed the controls haha.

dmaster out.

A puzzle-platformer where you type anything of your heart's desire into the game to help you get a "Starite".
Well, so far it's 3 to 0 for BiS.
This definitely influences my decision quite a bit. I'll wait till the end of the week though.

Buy both eventually. You'll want BiS ASAP, but Scribblenauts is just one notch below it.

On another note, I got my Nov. Nintendo Power. More games that I want: A Boy and His Blob (already wanted it), Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (was going to get it), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up and Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games. The last two I'm sketchy about, but I'll buy and try them. TMNT looks like a Smash clone, but maybe it'll be good than I expect.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Buy both eventually. You'll want BiS ASAP, but Scribblenauts is just one notch below it.

On another note, I got my Nov. Nintendo Power. More games that I want: A Boy and His Blob (already wanted it), Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (was going to get it), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up and Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games. The last two I'm sketchy about, but I'll buy and try them. TMNT looks like a Smash clone, but maybe it'll be good than I expect.

dmaster out.
I just got that to.. I want Rabbids Go Home, I'm a fan of the rabbids

TMNT is a smash clone.
It's made by the same company responsible for brawl.
The only problem I have with that game is..well...TMNT. I don't love the TMNT universe enough to buy it.

Struby said:
TMNT is a smash clone.
It's made by the same company responsible for brawl.
The only problem I have with that game is..well...TMNT. I don't love the TMNT universe enough to buy it.
I might get it, it seems tempting... it might be fun to use rabbids in a fighting game against ninja turtles... that would be interesting

OH hey mates.
Forgot to mention yesterday, we co-leaders are in charge until mmaniac gets his new computer.

Dead Space Extraction looks good, even though I hate that they changed it to on-rails.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back