The NFL

I enjoy football... don't be hating.

My state doesn't have a professional football team, so I don't really root for one particular team. I do know, however, that the San Diego Chargers, at this point in the season, are the best team in the league. They are my current pick for Super Bowl Champs.

Football is awesome. I don't really watch the NFL to the extreme, more of College, though, since my dad's from Missouri I like the St. Louis Rams.
Whicker said:
I enjoy football... don't be hating.

My state doesn't have a professional football team, so I don't really root for one particular team. I do know, however, that the San Diego Chargers, at this point in the season, are the best team in the league. They are my current pick for Super Bowl Champs.
Considering our entire state is basically 1/2 of NYC population wise. '_'

Arcanine out.

GO Bengals!! i know they're gonna be crushed by the Saints Sunday, but who cares. Who do u think is gonna win? OSU or Michigan? Game of the CENTURY folks!

I love football. I like watching College football. Most of the time in college football I find myself routing for the underdogs. This year I like:

Rutgers - Too bad they ruined their national title hopes.
Wake Forest - Hope they win the ACC

I usually watch as many South Carolina Gamecocks games as I can. I usually root for them, but I know I'm in for a let down if they're playing a ranked SEC opnonent. I pretty much don't have an absolute favorite team in NCAA football. However....I'M A DIEHARD CAROLINA PANTHERS FAN IN THE NFL!!!111 GO PANTHERS!

panthers2.jpg

I haven't missed a game since I was 10 years old. I stayed with the Panthers through all the bad...including the 1-15 miserable season. If the Panthers lose...my week is somewhat ruined. Panthers have a good shot at going 12-4 this year. If we're the Superbowl team everyone thinks we are then I think we will pull it out, and clinch the #2 seed in the NFC.

In reply To Arcanine
I had fun watching the Rams get shutout 15-0 in Charlotte this past Sunday. They're spiraling downwards. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 49ers get 2nd place in the NFC West this year.

In rpely to Deepblue:
I enjoyed watching St. Louis beat the 49ers today. Don't be suprised if the Rams take second place in the NFC West this year.

=/

Back