Writing The Mystery Undone, The True Pokemon World!

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Note: Intro may be a little confusing. But putting their names during it kills the flow. " this means George is talking. "" this means Lyle is talking. """ this means Bridget is talking.

Intro:
""Come back here you theif!" I screamed. Of course it's not like he actually would. They never do and I don't see why they would, but this one was different, this one actually got passed the gaurdian."
"Really Uncle Lyle! But I thought you said no one could!""
""Aw, but like I said this one was different. He was smarter then all the others.""
"But you got him right? You got Jirachi back right?"
"""George, hows he gonna tell us the story if you keep interupting?"""
*Laughing*""Ahh, George, you always want to know the end of the story before the beginning. Your just like Lavand was, head strong but always fun to be with.""
"See Bridgy, Uncle Lyle thinks I'm cool like Lavand!"
"""George be quiet, hey Uncle Lyle?"""
""Yes dear?""
"""Could you start again please"""
"Yeah sart again! Start Again!"
"""George Shut UP!"""
"" Bridget! Don't use that kind of language! Now it all started when I first met Lavand. A long, long time ago..."

Any way, please give comments Chapter 1 should begin shortly. And it will be better.

Chapter 1: The Intro:p

""Well I was ten and finally got my first Pokemon. My little Bulbasaur was so cute the way it would stare at me, i'll never forget that. He and I were walking on a path near a volcano when we ran into a gang of punk teens. One of them, a nasty looking piece of work, had a magmar that started spitting fire at us. It was horrible, making us into such a mockery while they laughed. One of the flame balls went right past us and flew into the volcano and the whole thing erupted!
The first few seconds were filled with smoke thicker then concret filling my lungs and every where around me. Then there was that heat. That rank, musty, boiling heat. I could think, couldn't breathe and thought it couldn't get worse. Then I saw the lava start ozzing towards me, so slow and yet so fast I couldn't move. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was a huge wave of it, mabey some 15 feet high!""
"No way how'd you survive that? Huh? How? How? Ho-Owww!"
"""George! Be quiet already!"
""Thank you Bridget. Well after that I felt myself being lifted into the air and heard a blood-curdling scream of pain right above me. I opened my eyes and saw a tall boy who looked about 13 years old. He had lifted me up and turned around letting the lava hit his back. He jumped over the path we were on, landing on a lower portion of it and set me and bulbasaur down. "Start running kid!" he screamed at me and I didn't argue. I asked him alot of questions in the time it took for us to get to Stagmentine City, but he only awnsered one. That was the one about his name, Vand Brokritch. Of course I called him Lavand so as i'd never forget what he did for me.
After that he let me tag along him for a while. Why he even became the Kanto League Champion! But the real adventure was when we stumbled across the Pokeball Repair Shop and almost died again...""

To be continued

Chapter 2: The Result of Crimes

""Well the shop was obviously closed. There were no lights on, the windows were boarded up and the door was locked. But Lavand didn't care, he told me, "The places doesn't have to be open to have the stuff we need." I had started to complain but I needed my Pokeball fixed. It was stuck and wouldn't open. I was 14 now and it felt cool to be able to break into a place. So after a taste of my Venasaur's solarbeam the door wasn't a problem anymore.
As we started walking down the corridor, Lavand kept getting more and more jumpy, saying things like, "This place doesn't smell right." But I wasn't going to stop because of a bad smell so we walked on. Suddenly there was a crash in one of the rooms ahead and a male's voice cursed out. I still don't know why I did it. But I did. I ran towards the voice and screamed, "Who goes there?!" Next thing I know Lavand shoves me to the ground. And as I got up to protest I saw Lavand standing there. Gasping for breath. With a Scizor's claw stabbed into his belly. Bleeding and falling to the ground..."

Chapter 3: Wish upon an R

""Now for your sake kids I won't go into detail, but I rember every drop of blood that came from that wound. I began weeping and crawling away when I found a metal pole. It was no longer then a sword and a little lighter then one. I grabbed and put it behind my back as I was pulled up by the collar of my shirt. Then I was face to face with a tall, lanky man about 5'8". He had dusty redish hair and a small mustache. As he talked to me, the horrible oder of beer and tobbaco kept pouring out of his mouth and into my face. He screamed at me, kept telling me to talk but I could barley breathe, let alone speak. Just when it felt like I would surely die, he threw me down to the ground. I noticed he had a R symbol on his shirt. He began to walk towards a metal dome on the other side of the room and I began to feel he'd leave me alone. Then his scizor dragged me next to the man and stood me up. 'Alright then,' said the man."This time your gonna talk, and your gonna talk fast.'
With those words he pushed a button and a the dome revealed a clear chamber. I gasped for in the center, connected to a bunch of wires and circuts was jirachi. I don't rember exactly what the man said, but I know I was suppoosed to awnser, because I suddenly felt the presence of a metal claw on my neck. I could see the haunting reflection of the scizor in the glass as it pulled its claw back to kill me. But I could also see Lavand's reflection, as blood trickled down his front, and the look of passing on his face. I took a deep breathe, and hoped for a quick death as I swung the metal pole at my assassin.
I didn't figure it would do anything. I figured that i'd hit him and end up breaking my wrist. I suppose the man didn't train his scizor much though. Because my weak metal pole sent that scizor flying at his owner. Both of them collapsed and I figured they were knocked for a while. I didn't check, since I was too busy thinking of what to do. There was no place in our world that could've helped Lavand with such a wound.I was so focused on that, I nearly fainted when jirachi woke up and started saying something.
Then I knew what to do. I searched around for a minute or two, but found the release button and Jirachi  shot out of the cage. Then I brought jirachi over to Lavand and said, ""I wish we could go somewhere advanced enough to heal my friend."" Just as Jirachi began to glow I felt a tug on my ankle, and turned to see the man with the R on his shirt. And just like that we were gone. The man, myself, Jirachi, Lavand and even the Scizor. I could've just wished Lavand better. I should've but I didn't and we were already headed to the only planet that could fufill my wish. A planet called Earth.

Back