• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The most EPIC Legend Deck EVA ~ KGL, Cities, MASTERS

blaZofgold

Romans 8:38-39
OOOOOOOKAY.....This deck will be playable after Triumphant prerelease so BEAR WITH ME!
Here's the link to the page with CaTS translations for new cards: http://pokebeach.com/tcg/clash-at-the-summit

Pokemon: 9
2-2 Kyogre-Groudon Legend
1-1 Bronzong TR (ALWAYS USE MD BRONZONG FOR SLEEP STALL!)
2 Sableye
1 Smeargle UD

Yes, I know. 4 Basics in the deck. Bear with me!

TSST: 23
4 Pokedex
4 Pokedrawer+
3 Bebe's
1 Pokemon Collectors
2 Indigo Plateu (TR)
4 Legend Box
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Luxury Ball
2 Twins (TR)

Energy: 28
4 DCE
12 Water
12 Ground

Now that I've gotten you all to go "WTF is this", I'll explain....

So the fact that you have 4 basic pokemon is really wild. You'll probably spend half you're game shuffling your deck =P. BUT THIS IS GOOD! If you get lucky and not draw a single basic for like 30 turns, you can use strategy two that I'll list. Meanwhile, stick to this one:

Strategy 1: Providing that you get a basic out, it will have a 3/4 chance of being a good one: Sableye or Smeargle. These pokemon will use their no-cost move/power to utilize supporter cards such as Bebe's to get KGL setup ASAP! With DCE, it will be a little easier. The trick is to get at least 2 ground energies on. Since the majority (almost 1/2) of this deck is energy, you will be able to discard at least 2 for a KO. Use six times and win! Indigo Plateu is to give KGL more buff so it lasts longer. Legend box is for lucky fast setups. Pokedex and Drawer are so you can sweep through your deck faster to find the right cards. Oak's theory is so you can shuffle your deck if all energies end up in your hand. Bronzong is for getting KGL immediately.

Strategy 2: This is when you allowed your opponent to draw at least 10+ times. Instead of going for Massive Eruption, go for Tidal Wave and force your opponent to deck out! This works wonders with decks that usually deck out anyways like Charizard or certain SP decks.

Either way, this ends up being hilariously fun to play, forces you to really show your skills, and who knows? Maybe it'll win you a really epic match!

Please help in making this better!

RE: The most EPIC Legend Deck EVA ~ KGL, use at BR's for a big laugh =]

Please put the event you are using this in and your division in the thread title. If you don't do so in 24 hours, I will move it to the casual deck garage. Thanks!

EDITED: Thanks for changing your thread title. Please use the same format in the future.

wow, i thought this deck was interesting enough to grant SOME attention, but it appears not.

What happened?

I think it's a cool deck. Not sure that it needs much attention. You've pretty much got it all figured out.
The best player in the world said that you should find a way that you like to play and stick to it - and it looks as though that is what you've done.

You're too shaky with starts by getting a bad start [Bronzor] quite often, and lacking a way to potentially get your stuff out quick [Uxie] will kill you in the end. A trainer engine with hand shuffle and less energy sounds like the greatest way to get Legend Box working usefully.

Pokemon: 14
2-2 Kyogre-Groudon Legend
1-1 Bronzong [hopes for 1 retreat bronzor]
4 Sableye SF
1 Unown [Q] MD
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

Trainers: 27
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Bebe's Search
3 Looker's Investigation [Using it on yourself after burning your deck away will give you close to no cards but your Energy and Kyogre-Groudon, plus this card has a use late-game]
2 Palmer's Contribution
1 Luxury Ball
2 Pokemon Communicator
4 Pokedex
4 PokeDrawer
4 Legend Box
4 Quick Ball [find better trainers, please]

Energy: can't be bothered to figure out good numbers. 15 maybe? Rainbow?

3 minute list with much emptiness, yay.

~L_X_F

OMG, when did LXF come to pokebeach?

im pretty sure quick ball is now out of MD format, but it would fit perfectly in my deck

less energy sounds risky for a guaranteed massive eruption KO, unless you want to go for your opponent decking out. then i would just run like 1 sableye as my only basic pokemon LOL......hey, that might work! OMG I THINK I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING EPIC

I do like the idea,but you do know that the opponent does not HAVE to draw a card for the mulligan.

I've been here... ;P

If that sableye dies in the time it takes for you to get a legend out, then game over. Also, I just realized that Bronzong has a retreat cost of 3. ^.^ Legend decks are done.

Run 3 palmer's and some warp points [warp energy if Groudon can take advantage of them]. Milling yourself isn't too bad with palmer's. Also, Quick Ball is in MD.

~L_X_F

Back