The Misadventures of Bloo!

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Welcome to my newest comic! I tried so hard on it, so no bad comments allowed. Just tell me how you like it and how to improve it. Here it is!

Episode 1: Stupid Alarm Clock...
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5940/comic13eu.png

Newest Episode:
Episode 1: Stupid Alarm Clock...

That's it so far.

XD

Really funny. Everyday, when u wake up, u hear a stupid clock ringing (or singing a song) and then u realize u've wasted a lot of time of your precious life xDDDDDDDD...keep it up!!

Next comic will be in about 1-3 days because I'm working on more scratch sprites and I'm gonna make it longer.

Fan Post Corner!

Lord9511: Thanks. It's my first attempt making a comic staring Bloo.

nigafiga: I will.

poke_master1: I'm sort of a beginner at comics, so I think those 3 are too hard to make.

Mousie: Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

I'm incredibly sorry for all you fans, but the next comic will take longer than I thought. It might be here in about 2-4 days. I will try to update every week.

RE:  The Misadventures of Bloo!

Joshua The Shadow Lugia said:
Can Mac please be in the next comic you do. With his big square head.[] - Meant to be a square...
yes he has to, and make Edwardo be in there as well, he is so kool.

Arcanine out.

I don't think I can fit Mac in there for a while. And Eduardo is too big, so sorry Eduardo fans, but he won't be making an appearance. But look out for cameos!
EDIT: There's an excellent chance Cheese will be in it.

Cheese is neither. Cheese is a tall, but still short, yellow imaginary friend that is porely drawn and talks about random stuff. Hopefully, next comic will be tomorrow!

Back