Fun The Max possible Damage in theory with one Attack was Infinity?

Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
Is just an ask (i am not sure) but i am explain now what i mean
(Expanted) We have Iris(blasma Blust 81) does 10 extra Damage from each price card opponent have taken
We have Time Control (Polka&Diolga Legentary) ( Discard all Metal Energy Add 2 cards from opponent top deck to his or her price cards)
We have Lusamine ( Add 2 supporters/stadium from pile to your hand)
We have Lillipup pick up Attack(Add 1 item card from pile to your hand)
We have Pokemon Recovery And Energy recovery and card like N, Jujge e.t.c
We have opponent Attack that can take Miltuple Beanch K.O (exeggcute) with no damaged active
Is possiple to does this Resucle both players(is friends)

So we have in theory Infinity damage with Iris effect?

Ok we have tones of methods to play Many iris on turn Attack and Vilplum(weakness *4) but all this just speed up the damage

if Iris does Damage no from 5 but from All extra price that opponent taken the damage was Infinity.

Yes, I guess it is technically possible (with opponent cooperation) to make your opponent take an unlimited number of prize cards. But if you're playing in Unlimited anyway (which, since you mentioned Palkia/Dialga Legend, is likely), it's quite possible to just loop a card like Pluspower or Volcanion EX an infinite number of times, which is definitely faster and doesn't require the opponent to do anything.

Of course, moves like Ultra Prism's Alolan Diglett's Iron Head can also deal theoretically infinite damage, since it's entirely possible to keep flipping heads, however unlikely.

Back