• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The little critters and the beasts enti and raikou and enti and suicune

thepliskin5005

Aspiring Trainer
Well this deck did good at battle roads. I got extremley bad luck on my last match witch that would of stopped me from makeing top cut. I have enti and suicune and raikou and enti as attackers in this deck. I can retreat suicune and enti or raikou and enti then use seeker to heal the damage off of them and then put them back down. This deck usually does a second turn ninty or a second turn eighty. Im thinking of putting virizon in here when it comes out. Here is my deck list.

16 pokemon

2-2 enti and suicune legend un
2-2 enti and raikou legend un
4 cleffa Col
2 manaphy un
1 tyrouge Col
1 smochem Hgss

Trainers and supporters and stadiums 30

3 indigo platue
1 energy serch
3 seeker
3 energy returner
3 pokemon catcher
3 junk arm
4 cheren
2 engineers adjustment's
1 bianca
4 pokemon communcation
3 poke ball

Energys 14

3 dce
5 fire
3 rainbow
2 rescue energy
1 water energy

A strategy would be really helpful for people who are trying to help you with this deck. Overall to me it seems very very snipe heavy with 6 babies and 2 Manaphy.

Back