Writing The Lilycove Grand Festival: A NEW Type Of FanFic!!

Pikagal

Life is 4 dreamers and i'm a believer...
ok, i'm sitting here being bored. and then i started thinking about pokemon contests.then grand festivals.then WAM!! why not do a grand festival?i'm thinking if i get enough people, i can organize a grand festival right over this forum! what do YOU think of that idea?( its ok if u think its dumb. just an idea)if your wondering how it work i'll tell u. it'll work by role playing our characters. PM me if you want 2 know more. or just post your questains. http://pokebeach.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
:D

is this idea THAT bad? people i NEED your opinion.pleaseeeeeeeee.

Um, let me think, personally I really like this idea, but I don't about others opinions, I can't make them choose

It's alright. I'm not a huge fan of contest though. Anway, your streatching the page, so could you edit your posts. (If that's your sig then it's way too big)

about the sigg. i'm making a smaller one( i have nothing to do any way)

I'm in ! I'll show you my Trainer Card, and the Pokemon I will be using in the Contest

dc8a1e3e26c2e63a244f0fe5729b3488.png

OK! i'll post the rules:
  • NO swaring,cussing or whatever you call it
  • we'll use role playing
  • you can choose your own pokemon.
  • all pokemon level has to be 60.
  • don't be a sore loser or winner;having fun is the most important part!
  • and the battle round
  • there will be NO 5 min time limit 4 battles.
_______________________________________________________ Now the prizes!:
  • the winner gets to chose of either a wallpaper or a signature
  • 2nd get a signature
  • and 3rd gets a medel( u can print it out)
  • and all the others get a ribbon
_______________________________________________________ if you have questions, ask me!!

Sounds like fun. What exactly do you mean by "rople playing?" also can we make any combination of moves for preformances. Finally, will the battles be double battles?

role playing is like acting. we act our characters. if you want, i'll post an example. of coarse we'll do move combos like in the anime. and we'll do double battles.... like in the anime.

Back