The Letter Card Tournament (16 spots) ( No SPOTS) 2 RESERVATION IF BYE SPOTS LEFT

Clownshateu2

RIP Pokemon TCG: 1996 - 2011.
Hey Pokebeach! I wanted to make a tournament today for Redshark which deals with the Alphabet. For example, I will assign a person 2 letters, in which they find ANY Pokemon from MAJESTIC DAWN ON set and use it in their deck. Say if I got L and M, I could make a Luxray GL LVX and Mamoswine deck. Since they both start with their corrisponding letters (L=Luxray), you are able to use it. PM me if you have any questions!

*Also - You are able to use these tech cards that DON'T have to go with your letter. You may also use any Supporters and Trainers that are legal

Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Crobat G, Sunflora, Regice, All Unowns, etc - If you have a question about this - PM me your tech and I will consider if it is fair.

*Update - TO MAKE THE GAME MORE FAIR, NO META DECKS CAN BE MADE AT ALL! I REPEAT AT ALL! IF I SUSPECT OR IS REPORTED THAT YOU ARE< YOU WILL BE BOOTED! This includes -
BlazeBox
DialgaChomp
LuxChomp
Sablyelock
Chenlock
Jumpluff
Vilegar
Cursegar
Gyarados
Uxie Donk
Dunsparce Donk

YOU MAY NOT USE ANY ATTACKERS, SUCH AS GENGAR SF IN YOUR DECK OR ANY OTHERS, LIKE GYARADOS OR ANY OTHER META DECK CARDS THAT ARE ATTACKERS! LUXRAY GL LVX, BLAZKIEN FB LVX, ETC.

Basically, If you make a meta deck, either remake it or change it, get out. Im not trying to be mean, but Im making it fair for the people who get terrbile letters.

Hamachi Name - Clownshateu2
Password - nick (Watch Case Sesnitive)
(MAKE SURE YOU JOIN THIS NETWORK AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE)

1. LuxTwo (Squad F) Letters - F and D
2. grantdude123 (imadonkwith7tailsinarow ) Letters - Y and S
3. Clownshateu2 (GR7T(Grant Rolled Seven Tails)) Letters - C and B
4. pokefan1234 (Melody Spank) Letters - A and K
5. armaldo1 (Impenetrable Fortress) Letters - W and L
6. Yoshidude10 (Drapivire) Letters - D and E
7. richkid50000(Stall FTW) Letters - G and U
8. glaceon (Tankgrowth) Letters - J and T
9. XanderPitz1010 (hatonedeckwiththestrategythathasan"I"andan"R"foritsfirstlettersthatalsohasanunbearablylongname) Letters - I and R
10. Hatman (No Deck Yet) Letters - O and V
11. Ox_Trainer (The Machines) Letters - M and P
12. kamil98 (Ninja Speed) Letters - N and H
13. Cypher (No Deck Yet) Letters - B and N
14. CyndaquilMaster (No Deck Yet) Letters - T and B
14. Dark Sonic J (Trampling Forest) Letters - R and T
15. Tyraniking (No Deck Yet) Letters - F and P
16. Empoleafeon (No Deck Yet) Letters - D and S

Once you have gotten your letters and made the deck, PM me the name of the deck so I can put it next to your name. Have fun!

PAIRINGS ARE UP! - http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?edit=1&tid=385332&tclass=Pokemon%20Letter%20Card%20Tourney

Banned Unfair Players- konter_j8902

RE: The Letter Card Tournament (16 spots)

i'm definetely in.

EDIT: it won't let me join the netwirk. is it already full?

Everybody! I am sorry the RedShark is not working! Please attempt to do so now!

Ok, but I can't host the redshark because I don't know my IP and I can't do it at night.

I see grantdude123 got Y and S, I can already think of something... lol

Back