Writing The Legend of the Mystery Trainers!   (Story)PLEASE READ!!!

Freak :P

Hidden behind the Shadows.
This is my first story so tell me all the improvements and don't be mean because its my first one!!!Also tell me new characters and stuff.

Chapter One:A Brand New Start
Trent and his Mom watches the news to see if there is any sign of his dad and if he is still alive.
News Lady:"In Yunika Region, the region is struck with hail and thunder and it looks like bad weather again.The missing trainers are still missing and there are no signs of their body."

Trent:Sighs and he looks as his mom crying for the ninth time and decides he will be the one who has to save his dad and save the people from the mysterious pokemon.He then wipes her tears...

Mom:"I'm not crying Trent I was crying because I was happy.Now go to bed and get ready for school don't ditch school and go to Proffesor google's office.Or else you well get is big trouble!"
Trent:"Mom I have to talk to you.Well I want to go on a journey to find dad and meet new pokemon.You know how your dad went to sea and never came back.He went to protect the region and disappeared, if you go I will never talk to you or see you again so you better not make that decision."

Mom goes to the master bedroom as Trent goes in his room thinking of what he would do...Start a journey to find Dad and never talk to mom or stay with mom.

The next day Trent finally decides he will start his journey and packs and leaves without Mom noticing.Trent then runs to Proffesor google's office when he bumps into a girl.

Cindy:"Hey watch where your going!Oh hi Trent you should watch where your going.So what are you doing this early?"

Trent:"Don't tell my mom that I went to Proffesor google's Office.So what are you doing this early?"

Cindy:"I won't and I was just....leaving home and starting a journey to find my dad..."

Trent:"Want to travel together?"

Cindy:"Sure!Lets go to Proffesor's office now!"

Trent and Cindy run to the office and then picks their pokemon.Cindy picks an eevee and Trent picks a Charmander.They get $3000 each and 5pokeballs.

Both Trainers:Alright!

Proffesor google:You two going somewhere?Anyways good luck!"

SO what do you think should I continue or not?

RE: Pokemon Yunika Region

Thanks!

Chapter Two:Lost and Found?

Cindy and Trent walk along Route 501 as they look around for pokemon.There were no sign of pokemon and there were only berries.

Cindy:"Hey Trent lets pick these berries because we might need them for our pokemon."

Trent:"You go and pick them my Charmander is already strong and it doesn't need any berries.Plus berries have no use."

Cindy:"Are you sure?You might need them for battles."

Trent waits for three hours as Cindy picks berries.He wonders what happened to Cindy and goes inside the berry forest.

Trent:Cindy!?!Where are you?Don't scare me like this!

Trent goes to the same path without noticing for one hour.Seconds later he sits down and jumps up when he hears a sound.He looks around and sees a Caterpie.

Trent:"Go Charmander!Use a ember!"

Charmanders fails because he doesn't know ember yet.The Caterpie uses a string shot and wraps the charmander twice.

Trent:"Charmander doesn't know ember yet.Use a scratch!"

Charmander struggles to get out of the strings but uses Scratch to scratch out the strings and become free.The Charmander goes to the Caterpie and tries to use a scratch.The Caterpie uses a tackle attack and makes Charmander fly and slam into the ground...The Charmander gets astonished and gets angry too.The Charmander quickly does a scratch attack and manages to weaken the Caterpie.Trent throws a Poke Ball and catches the Caterpie.

Meanwhile Cindy gets some berries and sees a Wurmple.Cindy freaks out but goes to the Wurmple and gives it some berries.Without fighting she catches the Wurmple and heads back.

The two meet and head to the next town Rashen Town to meet the their first gym battle and a new adventure!

RE: The Legend of the Mystery Trainers!   (Story)

Chapter Three:A New Town!

Cindy and Trent walk up the trail and finally is at their destination Rashen Town to battle the gym leader and stock some stuff.They walk up when they see a tv on the store at watches the report.They wonder if the report is about them and watch it to see what it is about.

News Lady:"There are two kids missing.We think that the same thing happened to them.Some trainers were missing and now those kids are missing.Will it be our turn to be missing?Well the kids look like this.Now lets interview some witnesses.So Proffesor?Did you see the kids?"

Cindy and Trent:Say NO!!!

Proffesor thinks for a while as he scratches his head and tries to remember if the kids said anything aobut not saying anything.He knows that he shouldn't tell.

Proffesor:"I don't think I saw them but whoever took them should be ashamed and the police is on the case."

Trent and Cindy buy stuff to hide their identity and goes around the town.They discover new thigns and goes into the Poke Mart.

Cindy:"I would like to buy five Poke Balls, three Potions, and one antidote."

Clerk:"That would be $2100."

Cindy pays for the things and Trent goes in line as he buys the same items as Cindy but without the antidote.They finally see the gym and go inside it as they look around the room.

Tork:"You guys ready to battle?I waited all day for a battle and no trainers showed up.They are probaly scared of the missing people.Now lets battle as you all know I am a electric gym leader."

Trent and Cindy have a battle.Will they win?Or lose?

RE: The Legend of the Mystery Trainers!   (Story)

Chapter Four:Win or Loss?

Tork:"I know you guys are amateurs but I won't give you a chance!You amatuers will lose to my shock of the Thunder!Oh and its a double battle!I have two badges so don't worry!Go Thunder and Sparky!You only can use four pokemon so pick wisely!"

Thunder the Raichu and Shocky the Electrike were sent out!They looked strong and powerful as they got in their battle position.Cindy and Trent were a little nervous and a little excited!It was their first battle and they knew that it would be fun.

Trent:"We only have four pokemon...Go Charmander!"

Cindy:"Go Eevee!Try your best out there and remember to eat that Cheri Berry for paralyze heals!"

The anxious pokemon stared at Thunder and Sparky.They kenw that they would have to try their best and knew that that would make their trainers happy.

Cindy:"Eevee use your helping hand to help Charmander!"

Trent:"Charmander use your ember attack!"

From last times battle the Charmander gained a level making the Charmander know ember!With Eevee's help the ember was more powerful and it was going for the Raichu!

Tork:"Dodge it!"

The Raichu jumped up and then dodged the attack.Shocked the two trainers didn't know what to do.They finally figured out about dodging and wanted to try this dodging technique.

Tork:"Is that all you can do?Now Thudner use a Thundershock on the Charmander and Electrike use a Howl!"

Trent:"Dodge it!"

The Charmander got hit and then the battle went on as the both trainer's pokemon and Cindy's Wurmple had fainted.There were only two pokemon on the arena...Tork's Plusle and Trent's Caterpie.They both fought...and...Both pokemon were tired..

Trent:"Use a Tackle!"

Tork:"Use a Quick Attack!"

Both pokemon went for each other and the results were....

Thanks for the feedback and stuff!I will add your character right now!

Chapter Five:Tory the Mysterious Face!

The results were that the caterpie had evolved into a metapod and the metapod was strong enough to faint to Plusle!The Metapod smiled as he went inside his pokeball!

Tork:"You guys win!For once I had a urge to battle.I loved the battle!Here is your guys prize.The Rock Badge,Thunder, and $750 to each of you!I see the soul of battling in both of you!Oh and you guys can now use Flash out of battles!"

Cindy and Trent:"Alright!"

The two trainers went on when they suddenly saw a battle in the middle of the grassy fields.There was a traeinr with a Bonsly agaisnt one of their friends, Kronk!Kronk had lost and they went to the mysterious trainer and Kronk.

Trent:"So who are you?"

Tory:"I am Tory and I have a Bonsly,Pikachu, and a Manaphy with me.So what are you guy doing when I heard from Kronk that you guys are the missing trainers."

Cindy:"Well you have noticed...Well we are on a journey to save our dads from the thing."

Tory:"I'll come with you.Besides my Pokemon Team can faint even a Rayquaza!Besides I am on a journey for the same thing."

Cindy and Trent:"Sure!"

Tory:"Thanks guys.Now we should be heading for Mumish City and that means we would have to walk Route 504.You know we should be careful because there are alot of ice pokemon on that route."

Cindy and Trent:"Wouldn't they melt?"

Tory sighs as he walks along and the trainers said goodbye to their friend Kronk as they walked the Route of 504.They were heading for Mumish City and they knew that their journey would be a rough one...Just then...

Cindy:"Help!"

RE: The Legend of the Mystery Trainers! (Story)PLEASE READ!!!

Hey can Tory have a Chansey next and give me fee backs for charecter for my fics ep 5 is up and new pokemon do not pm for charecters

hey can you think of some rival charecters. i have no ideas for them also Elite 4 charecters to it would be a great help. Would you like to be the final Elite 4 not Watery i mean you?

Back