The Law of Ueki

Palmer

Innovative Roleplayer
Does anyone of you watch this show? I really like it and in where I come from its "Hip n Happening". Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Ueki for more information and beware of spoilers!:p

I watch it. The LV.2 power which can can turn towels into magnetic steel is really cool. But, Ueki doesn't have any LV.2 powers, the God says it is because Ueki doesn't want to become strong, and Soya Hideyoshi has useless power, I also like the power which can turn models into real things and LV.2 power can control the thing that is turn. Can you tell me what characters do you like and don't like ??? Mine is like this.

Kosuke Ueki
Robert Haydn(I like him a little bit because of his strong powers)

Doesn't Like:
Anon(that guy's a real freak)
Soya Hideyoshi(his powers are useless)

Gosh we have the same likes and don't likes! I like Sano most too, he's cool! That scar on his face emphasises this. And he looks cool! I like Robert too cause he rocks, looks so calm and beats his opponents in a SNAP! Ueki does have a level 2 power. Have you finished the series? Based on wikipedia, he can turn the objects back into what they were. Ex. Beads into bombs, then he can make them beads again.

I really like this show! especially the part where Ueki comments Li Ho's hat,'' Hey, he has a cool hat, I want one!'' Ueki says to Mori. It's an awesome show!And my fave character is Rinko and Sano(it was so funny when they fought during a fight in heaven) Ps.solaries10, check your inbox.

Yeah you're right flygon67! Hideyoshi's powers are useless in play. Besides, he looks like a monkey.

Yup, it is a nice show. How far have you gone? The last episode that I saw was when he just obtained his lv.2

Sorry I accidentally singed in as my bro brighter7 So that's not him okay! ANyway I love This show it's so funny!

I just saw the first four episodes on Animax in a hotel when I was on holiday. It's quite nice.

In animax's hottest this newyear? I feel more in my community since alot of people aside from myself like it. Where I come from, people hardly have cable, or don't get to see ito_O.

Wow, go ahead, just don't watch too much!:p-PS:, I'll only be online for awhile so might as well make the best of it.

I finish the show already ... ueki does have a lv2 , anon eat the god too , the person who save ueki life is hideyoshi by a stupid way.... new god INUMARU ... the blank talent that ueki wrote is ...... find it your self ...

What? That's silly! Why did Ueki waste the Blank Talent? That Ueki,
His so good, yet so dumb sometimes. PS. If anyone wants to know any "The Law Of Ueki" song lyrics, just go to :
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10601

Back