XY The Kosthedin / jadieekong Instagram X / Y Leaks

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

WAIT. I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING.

We need to get him to show us the Pokedex. Then we can confirm whether or not Binacle and/or Hawlucha are real!!! o_o

SavvyJackal said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
He's actively updating! This.... this IS legit!

Now the question is, how long before the Ninteninjas show up and shut him down....?
Hopefully they won't. :<

I'll be following up with this all night. I hope he shows us Chespin's final evolution, though I know it'd be very risky.

Showing any of the final evo's would be...dangerous...cause a big scandal anyways...hmm...sounds familiar...

-GetaX- said:
I...FEEL...GOOD...
Someone please kiss that guy

I would if I knew him, and he didnt have a beard.
Anyway, I'm gonna call my gamestop and see how early I can pick up my games (hopefully a few days early). If it is at least 2 days early, I'll post some pictures for you guys with more stuff on new pokemon. Perhaps Fennekin's final evolution, as that's the most faked, and I am getting both so I can just speed through Y.

roppi said:
DaDavid said:
Don't really know if this belongs here but...

http://instagram.com/kosthedin

Yeah.

2 weeks early? How many 'right people' do you need to know for that to be possible? Regardless, all of this looks very real, and I'm not going to doubt it for once. I was going to suggest someone to ask for pics of the new pokemon or something along those lines, but I'd rather the guy not have GF sue him or whatever evil thing they do to leakers.

I fully agree with you, but I want to force myself to be doubtful on this too. It looks fully legit, there's even that grainy texture that adds to that it might be real. If it's legit (and crossing my fingers it is), and he took the pictures with his phone, damn. He's got one good camera on his phone. Then again, my phone is from around 2007. Only noticed the graininess so quickly because I've taken screenshots with my phone before and that texture they have is something that's picked up. Like if you take a picture of your screen with your phone, you'll see that dark and/or light strips traveling horizontally on it in the picture. I think what it is are th pixels 'refreshing' or something. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Note: I'm stating this so to try to explain the texture of the images. Once I calm down from the hype they gave me, I'll look at the pictures and see if i can find anything that may jump out as off.

hmmm this is prety cool and kinda seems legit =) . i dont think he will post anything major. i mean he has his face there and stuff: GF will Bullet Seed his *SS if he does...(he is posting alot of things though >.>)
some1 has to screen shot every picture he posts lol XD...

There are way too many skeptics man. I dont understand how you dont believe this shet, anyways. I have screenshotted every single picture h's uploaded so far.

Damian_Winters said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
He's actively updating! This.... this IS legit!

Now the question is, how long before the Ninteninjas show up and shut him down....?

Those Nintendo ninjas work quickly so who knows?

Edit: Still not 100% convinced of being real yet...

There's really no reason to think he's fake. He couldn't possibly be creating this stuff on his own.

Oblivion_Wing said:
There are way too many skeptics man. I dont understand how you dont believe this shet, anyways. I have screenshotted every single picture h's uploaded so gafar.

Awesome =] I'm worried that by posting the link here I may have attracted too much attention >.> Hopefully he'll post intelligently and avoid anything too dramatic on his page. Maybe throw a picture or two on random sites around the net if he's feeling like giving us something huge.

No middle Evolution for Litleo? Didn't see that one coming.

Angelblaze said:
hmmm this is prety cool and kinda seems legit =) . i dont think he will post anything major. i mean he has his face there and stuff: GF will Bullet Seed his *SS if he does...(he is posting alot of things though >.>)
some1 has to screen shot every picture he posts lol XD...

Dude...i already did creencap all of them. Well...all but a few. Don't feel like posting them anywhere...but I am tempted to post one on a tiny page run. Anyway, pictures are capped. :p

He went from 8 to over 300 followers in 15 minutes. He's posting from up to 2-5 minutes intervals. About 3 pictures average. New bug move called infestation - TM83. Naturally, first gym would mean bug, gym leader: Viola.

I'll actively post what new stuff I see for you guys :p

Oblivion_Wing said:
There are way too many skeptics man. I dont understand how you dont believe this shet, anyways. I have screenshotted every single picture h's uploaded so far.

Much appreciated!!

[split] Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

It's upsetting to see how many past generation Pokemon are in the Pokedex :/

His newest post has 4 pictures of the Pokedex and a picture of Quilladin the evolved form of Chespin.

Looking at the pokedex picture showing where Simisear would be, look next to Bidoof. 2 empty squares. This could either mean Bibarel gets an evolution, or there's a single stage pokemon. The only single stage pokemon from old generations that fit so early are Dunsparce, Audino, Castform, Pachirisum and Emolga.
On the Litleo picture, #49-52, and 55-56 are empty. My gut tells me that 49-52 could be the Poliwag line, and 55 and 56 may be new pokemon. i dont know why, I just have a feeling.
Also, his Chespin, "Acorn" Just evolved so we're one step closer to seeing new pokemon!

Seeing all the old pokemon in the dex is worrying me a little. If it really comes out to only around 70 new pokemon that is gonna be a huge letdown. That may break the bank for me.

Davide Cantelmi said:
Hi to everyone..
I have an important news for everyone..
A user called Kosthedin in Instagram is posting all the images about the game..
This is his adress http://instagram.com/kosthedin, check it out

The link was already posted. It can be talked about in the chat too!

Back